Rookie Mini Camp This Weekend

On 5/6/2021 at 2:15 PM, jetsons said:

Zach's has a visor... GOOD,.. If it doesn't interfere with their vision, I don't know why more players don't wear them.

Moore's helmet is a different style than Vera-Tuckers & Zach's.

Looks like they all have visors. 

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, CTJetsFan said:

I guess there really is no concern about Zach's shoulder because he seems to be the only QB at camp and is doing all of the throwing. 

I mean he's already completed two full seasons on it at this point. The shoulder is fine.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This is nice and all but:  "This guy was a 4th round pick value!"

Team picks 12 guys from 4th round on....none of them Yeboah

They had those six guys as third round or better value. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, PCP63 said:

Ehh, let's put a foot on the brakes. Everyone always looks good in these things. Remember David Clowney? 

Elijah did that stuff against Bama as the primary weapon on his team. I have higher hopes for him than Clowney - though, to be fair, Clowney was Mr. August and there is no denying it. 

to be fair letterkenny problems GIF

34 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

Elijah did that stuff against Bama as the primary weapon on his team. I have higher hopes for him than Clowney - though, to be fair, Clowney was Mr. August and there is no denying it. 

to be fair letterkenny problems GIF

Ehh, college production doesn't really mean much either. Otherwise, Colt Brennan would be a surefire Hall of Famer. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PCP63 said:

Ehh, college production doesn't really mean much either. Otherwise, Colt Brennan would be a surefire Hall of Famer. 

Not all college production is created equal (I'd argue production in SEC is as good of an indicator that were gonna find, if any are of relevance).

Also, you made me Google Colt Brennan, that is one scary Wiki. Background checks are a good idea!

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

By being the eighth best player on his team and still making the Hall of Fame? Sign me up

Dont miss with those Jeets die hards.  They'll remind you of that WS play until you puke

• Haha 1