Rookie Mini Camp This Weekend

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Manish is ready:

Robert Saleh just really needs to shut the hell up. I was determined to be completely "wait and see" with this guy but every time I see this dude he just ruins it and I get so excited and pumped for h

Press access on Friday and Saturday. It will be nice to get some real reports on some of the new guys and the new coaches.  

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Marshmello said:

Pretty sure that was a Trevon Wesco sighting! 

On 5/6/2021 at 2:15 PM, jetsons said:

Zach's has a visor... GOOD,.. If it doesn't interfere with their vision, I don't know why more players don't wear them.

Moore's helmet is a different style than Vera-Tuckers & Zach's.

Looks like they all have visors. 

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, CTJetsFan said:

I guess there really is no concern about Zach's shoulder because he seems to be the only QB at camp and is doing all of the throwing. 

I mean he's already completed two full seasons on it at this point. The shoulder is fine.

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, fullblast said:

I mean he's already completed two full seasons on it at this point. The shoulder is fine.

Agree, but I'm surprised there isn't another QB there (Morgan) to give him a break 

42 minutes ago, Snook said:

Looks like they all have visors. 

There are reflections coming from every helmet. What's so confusing?

That was for jetsons confused emoji

• Confused 1
24 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This is nice and all but:  "This guy was a 4th round pick value!"

Team picks 12 guys from 4th round on....none of them Yeboah

They had those six guys as third round or better value. 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, doublel9 said:

8 gonna be special.  Look at that vapor trail, damn.

Ehh, let's put a foot on the brakes. Everyone always looks good in these things. Remember David Clowney? 

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, PCP63 said:

Ehh, let's put a foot on the brakes. Everyone always looks good in these things. Remember David Clowney? 

Elijah did that stuff against Bama as the primary weapon on his team. I have higher hopes for him than Clowney - though, to be fair, Clowney was Mr. August and there is no denying it. 

to be fair letterkenny problems GIF

34 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

Elijah did that stuff against Bama as the primary weapon on his team. I have higher hopes for him than Clowney - though, to be fair, Clowney was Mr. August and there is no denying it. 

to be fair letterkenny problems GIF

Ehh, college production doesn't really mean much either. Otherwise, Colt Brennan would be a surefire Hall of Famer. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, PCP63 said:

Get with the program, there are no brakes.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, jetsons said:

So did he... Hopefully Zach can achieve similar success.. 

KCQXJU3YTFFKXKDVXX6D7HPALA.JPG

By being the eighth best player on his team and still making the Hall of Fame? Sign me up

• Thumb Down 5
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, PCP63 said:

Ehh, college production doesn't really mean much either. Otherwise, Colt Brennan would be a surefire Hall of Famer. 

Not all college production is created equal (I'd argue production in SEC is as good of an indicator that were gonna find, if any are of relevance).

Also, you made me Google Colt Brennan, that is one scary Wiki. Background checks are a good idea!

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

By being the eighth best player on his team and still making the Hall of Fame? Sign me up

In what universe was Jeter the 8th best player on his team and not a Hall of Famer? Tf?

• Thumb Down 1

Elijah Moore 👀

Mims showed high level route running at the senior bowl. Hopefully Mims stays healthy and the two of them make life easy for Wilson. 

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Dont miss with those Jeets die hards.  They'll remind you of that WS play until you puke

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Marshmello said:

Steve Smith 2.0?

Yes please...... 15 year career 15k yards 80 TD. Final season 70 for 800 yds. & 5 TD for Flacco & Balt. Not the most prolific offense. 5x Pro Bowl 2x All Pro.

All day over 6 year AB