Rookie Mini Camp This Weekend

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

Last year, Lamar Jackson, Javelin Guidry, Bryce Huff, Lawrence Cager were all UDFAs to make the roster/ps.  Hoge, Yeboah, Dunn and Rashed should have chances to stick.

Saltes too - he got some nice guaranteed money, so Jets seem to like him. Huge guy with some talent.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Manish is ready:

Robert Saleh just really needs to shut the hell up. I was determined to be completely "wait and see" with this guy but every time I see this dude he just ruins it and I get so excited and pumped for h

Press access on Friday and Saturday. It will be nice to get some real reports on some of the new guys and the new coaches.  

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Well, #1 is available for Wilson if he wants it following Scott's release.

Quite surprised at McLaughlin being let go - I thought he would be a legit contender for the K job.

They obviously like Naggar better as that challenger 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

"Grew up watching them" implies you watched them play live. I've watch Walter Payton highlights but I didn't "grow up watching" him.

I don't think it does...

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Watching this press conference with Saleh, I'm pretty curious how he'll be after a game. Feel like he's a little pre scripted with these right now. Wonder how candid/emotional he'll be.

1 minute ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Watching this press conference with Saleh, I'm pretty curious how he'll be after a game. Feel like he's a little pre scripted with these right now. Wonder how candid/emotional he'll be.

As long as he is doing them after wins more often than losses, I can live with whatever he says and however he says it.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

I am a bit unfamiliar with Florham park and all that it entails. 

It is the Jets office headquarters correct?  All admin offices and coaches offices and such?

Also as I see on a website it has outdoor and indoor fields plus weight training and such. 

Do they have player dormitories as well?  As in accommodation or would players stay at nearby hotels?

No dorms, there are hotels in the immediate area 

• Upvote 1
No official announcement from Jets yet.  And #1 just became avaialblle today with Jaleel Scott being cut.  

• Upvote 3