• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Manish is ready:

Robert Saleh just really needs to shut the hell up. I was determined to be completely "wait and see" with this guy but every time I see this dude he just ruins it and I get so excited and pumped for h

Press access on Friday and Saturday. It will be nice to get some real reports on some of the new guys and the new coaches.  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

Already confusion over the two Michael Carters

32 historically the Big RB #. That’s how I’ll remember. Not worried about DBs at this point. 

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Think @Doggin94it nailed it.  This is to remind him he was picked #2 in the draft.  

Could also be that the number "1" in our current font looks like absolute dogsh*t on a jersey.

Zach does like to be a little swagalious....just ask Aaron Rodgers.

• Upvote 2
40 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Not sure, lol.  He wore it a lot at BYU.

I don’t think the number and visor will turn him into a lazy player with substance abuse issues haha, don’t worry my friend 😅.

This forum is so neurotic

• Haha 2

We like to see the glory deep passes but these passes to RBs to hit them in stride and the slants and such are a QBs money maker in this league.

• Upvote 3
57 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

my god, why is everyone so concerned about numbers this year? wth

People go nuts about the rookie numbers every year.  But especially when there's a new QB.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

I can't believe I am this excited about a frickin guard for this team.  😎😪

Well he makes at least 3 positions better on the team right away: LT, C and QB. Elite guards are pretty rare. And we didn't even have decent guards. With you on this one.

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

We like to see the glory deep passes but these passes to RBs to hit them in stride and the slants and such are a QBs money maker in this league.

It’s why Brady is the GOAT. He doesn’t miss inside 10 yards. 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I thought Josh Doctson was a good player coming into his draft year.  (Unlike the wise @Paradis )

😳

You remembered that hey? Had lot of reservations about his ability to play in the pros