Rookie Mini Camp This Weekend

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

You remembered that hey? Had lot of reservations about his ability to play in the pros 

I remember being thinking both he and Treadwell were absolute garbage and all hype. There was nothing to them.

Then I ruined it all by absolutely loving Corey Coleman...

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

@Lith thanks for posting all of these updates. It's great see the guys out there. I can't get enough Jets at this point, lol.  I'm consuming all related tweets, articles, videos, etc .... Do we know if they plan to have any practices open to the general public this year?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

You remembered that hey? Had lot of reservations about his ability to play in the pros 

Yeah and the fact you reinforced it in the thread when he got released by Washinton by giving this succinct scouting report ..... 'trash'

28 minutes ago, Jdub03 said:

@Lith thanks for posting all of these updates. It's great see the guys out there. I can't get enough Jets at this point, lol.  I'm consuming all related tweets, articles, videos, etc .... Do we know if they plan to have any practices open to the general public this year?

It wqs a welcome distraction from work today.  I think we are all starved for info on this team, hoping they can erase the stench of last season.

I am not aware that they have announced anything yet regarding open practices.  I would imagine that will be decided as we get closer to camp.

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Brady is 10lbs heavier and 2 inches taller.  But accuracy, yes agreed.

Tom Brady NFL Combine Stats

Quarterback | Michigan | Big Ten Conference | Division I-FBS

football-player3.gif

Player Info

First Name: Tom
Last Name: Brady
Nickname:  
Position: Quarterback
College: Michigan
Draft Class: 2000
Draft Age: 22.8

Measurables

Height: 76.4 inches
Weight: 211 pounds
BMI: 26.03
Arm Length: 32.75 inches
Hand Size: 9.38 inches
Wingspan: (N/A) inches
Birthdate: 8/3/1977

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

You get your head taken off up high over the middle IMO 

Those aren't 25 yard over the middle routes...where a safety will be coming down hard.  Def, in that case you can get your receiver hurt.

These were quick hit slant routes - you want them up there  - that's the place where only he can catch it.

The most accurate QB in college football didn't poorly throw 15 balls a row- on 10 yard routes.  Every throw was in pretty much the same place.  It's where he was going.

Those aren't 25 yard over the middle routes...where a safety will be coming down hard.  Def, in that case you can get your receiver hurt.
These were quick hit slant routes - you want them up there  - that's the place where only he can catch it.
The most accurate QB in college football didn't poorly throw 15 balls a row- on 10 yard routes.  Every throw was in pretty much the same place.  It's where he was going.

Most were high, a few were behind and a few were on the money. Not very consistent for a 5 yard slant against air.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app