C.J. Mosely is ready to roll! Interview.

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

He may be the single worst signing in Jets history next to Trumaine Johnson. 

121 snaps.

15 seconds per average NFL snap.

= 30.25 minutes of play as a New York Jet. 

$85,000,000 contact. 

= $2,809,917 per minute, for jack sh*t.  

Thanks Mac, ya ******* goon. 

Good news..  hes not retiring yet.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, isired said:
1 hour ago, JTJet said:
121 snaps.
$85,000,000 contact. 

You know he didn't get paid for last year right? The whole year gets skipped. He's now signed through 2024 instead of 2023 and gets his 2020 base ($16MM) for 2021. Minus payback of the $150,000 'stipend' he got paid last year.

Yes. None of that changes what I posted. 

• Thumb Down 1

14 hours ago, isired said:

You know he didn't get paid for last year right? The whole year gets skipped. He's now signed through 2024 instead of 2023 and gets his 2020 base ($16MM) for 2021. Minus payback of the $150,000 'stipend' he got paid last year.

Well he did get his 2020 roster bonus of $10M.  With millions in guarantees now pushing into 2022, it gives questionable motivation to a guy who hasn't played in 2 years and is all but locked into the roster for another 2 at an absurd price.

Obviously 2020 could have been in no way predicted, but the contract is still without question a disaster of immeasurable proportions.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, isired said:
44 minutes ago, JTJet said:
Yes. None of that changes what I posted. 

Actually, it does, unless he stays with the Jets for the next 4 seasons and doesn't play another snap.

Again, as it stands right now, what I posted was accurate... until he actually plays again. 

• Thumb Down 2

Well he did get his 2020 roster bonus of $10M.  With millions in guarantees now pushing into 2022, it gives questionable motivation to a guy who hasn't played in 2 years and is all but locked into the roster for another 2 at an absurd price.
Obviously 2020 could have be in no way predicted, but the contract is still without question a disaster of immeasurable proportions.
Yeah but the 'roster bonus' was basically his salary - his base was $1M.

Again, as it stands right now, what I posted was accurate... until he actually plays again. 
That's not how it works. If he doesn't play a snap he won't see all of the $85M. Besides, it's silly to exaggerate it like that - as it is, he's actually made almost $700,000 per minute played (base plus roster plus signing bonus) which is absurd enough.
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, JTJet said:

121 snaps.

$85,000,000 contact. 

I didn’t know he already played out his contract. 

He has played 1 year out of his 5, ffs. And in that 30 minutes of play, he did more than Trumaine did in his 2 years here. 

And he’s yet to hit his prime. SMDH. 

6 hours ago, isired said:
7 hours ago, JTJet said:

That's not how it works. If he doesn't play a snap he won't see all of the $85M. Besides, it's silly to exaggerate it like that - as it is, he's actually made almost $700,000 per minute played (base plus roster plus signing bonus) which is absurd enough.

Again, as it currently stands per that contract, that's how it is, until he plays, retires, gets cut, or his hammy explodes into a million pieces.

Learn to understand a joke and your head wont hurt so much. 

• Thumb Down 2

4 hours ago, Jet2020 said:

I didn’t know he already played out his contract. 

He has played 1 year out of his 5, ffs. And in that 30 minutes of play, he did more than Trumaine did in his 2 years here. 

And he’s yet to hit his prime. SMDH. 

Cant hit your prime when you're sitting at home watching tv. 

• Thumb Down 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

If he returns at 75% of what he was he will be the greatest linebacker any of us have ever seen play for the Jets.

Exactly.  Yea he got hurt and then sat out due to a once in a 100 years event. He is nothing like trumaine johnson who was available for 90% of the games after he signed and mailed in every single snap.

If he returns to 75% of his former self, he will be an elite MLB

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

i wouldn't count this guy out so fast.  if he can return to form he will be a force even if he isn't what people say is a saleh guy.  he looked pretty darn fast when he was trying to run down that receiver when he pulled his hamstring.  

• Upvote 1