Zach Wilson's rookie cards

21 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Currently selling my darnold collection and surprisingly making a profit , not kidding. 

Damn.  Can you tell me who you're selling to?  I'm getting lowballed on my Geno Smith's.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Are sports cards still a thing?

I thought like so many of the great fun kids things of my past, the internet had murdered things like Baseball Cards by now.

www.google.com

An autographed Tom Brady rookie card sold for $1.32 million Thursday, shattering the previous record for the highest known price ever fetched for a football card. And just like last month's Super Bowl, Brady got the best of Patrick Mahomes.4 mar. 2021

4 hours ago, Bronx said:

Can't wait to get my collection.

Zach-2.jpg

Zach.jpg

Wilson-2.jpg

Wilson.jpg

Honest question- where is the best place to buy one of these? Is it eBay? What’s a realistic price?

My kid Is getting into rookie cards and I’d love to get him one of these.

Like 10 years from now (if Zach hits) what will be the most valuable card that I can get now or in the coming months? What brand or make? Are the signed ones worth it?

49 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I thought like so many of the great fun kids things of my past, the internet had murdered things like Baseball Cards by now.

I still have boxes full of cards sitting in a closet.  A lot of cards that I collected as a kid back in the late 60s/early 70s.  I keep thinking that I shouldl go through them and try to figure out if there is any value to them.  But it just seems like too much work. 

One of these days I guess I should make the effort.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lith said:

I still have boxes full of cards sitting in a closet.  A lot of cards that I collected as a kid back in the late 60s/early 70s.  I keep thinking that I shouldl go through them and try to figure out if there is any value to them.  But it just seems like too much work. 

I’ve been buying and selling cards since about 2009. I’ve gotten pretty deep in with it the past few years but right now it’s not worth it to open boxes or cases and flip.   Prices have gone exponentially though the roof that it’s not a smart move anymore unless you hit something hig(like a burrow or herbert last year)

it all depends on what you have and from what years and players. Condition is everything. If they are cards from the 90s like everyone has then they honestly are only worth kindling for fire. 

if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM if you find them.  I’ll see if I can offer any better insight. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Its worth a shot. I went through mine a while back and found a Joe Montana rookie card.

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

Adults killed it for me as a kid. Very shady people in that hobby. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Lith said:

They're worthless. Just give them to me.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

Damn.  Can you tell me who you're selling to?  I'm getting lowballed on my Geno Smith's.

SAR I

I bet your Adam Gase fan boy collection couldn't even sell for -$5.00. Meaning someone wouldn't want his card even if you gave them $5.00 and your Rolex collection. 

I used to be a fan of yours. 

I'm disappointed in you. 

You actually stuck up for Gase and predicted wanted him here for 5+ years. 

Your 2020 posts were disgusting man. 

I hope you stick up and talk up Saleh as you did Gase and then I'll up vote you again man. 

Those aren't really his rookie cards. We'll have to wait for the Panini Prizm, Select, Optic cards etc to come out. The cards in college uniform won't be worth much when the his actual rookie cards are released.

• Upvote 1

Those aren't really his rookie cards. We'll have to wait for the Panini Prizm, Select, Optic cards etc to come out. The cards in college uniform won't be worth much when the his actual rookie cards are released.
Same boat as earlier poster nephew getting into cards ... where is the best place to get them ?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Same boat as earlier poster nephew getting into cards ... where is the best place to get them ?

The Prizm, Optic, boxes will be really expensive. I'll be buying his rookie cards on eBay