43 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Yes I was there, with random NFL fans in Tom Brady jerseys. They wanted to see a game. They didn’t care which team. A strange event. I’d go again just to see the Jets play live.

I enjoyed that game, even though there were too many Phish fans near me.

The performance and result made it enjoyable, though the atmosphere was a bit weird.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mrcoops said:

I enjoyed that game, even though there were too many Phish fans near me.

The performance and result made it enjoyable, though the atmosphere was a bit weird.

Opposing fans sitting near you?  

WELCOME TO METLIFE STADIUM!

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Not only will it be a non-division opponent, there is a 99% chance it will be a team from the East Coast as the NFL looks to limit travel distance/time for the teams going to London. I don’t know who the other opponents are of the Falcons but they are not sending a West Coast team to London.

Yup.  I also think it will be an out of conference team.  So it's us or Belish*t.

Hopefully it'll be New England. After all, the Cheaters haven't been in Atlanta since before that Super Bowl, and do the Falcons really want their shiny stadium taken over by drooling hordes of self-aggrandizing idiots with their "28-3 and you ****** it up" signs?

If I'm Arthur Blank, I'm playing that game in London.

Throw in the fact NE haven't played in London since 2012. They're long overdue for a game.

• Like 1
 NFL Football belongs in the USA . Thank You .
But you'll still insist on calling the Super Bowl winners "world champions", amirite?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

• Thumb Down 1

Just checked the dates. Kids are off school for a week from the Monday, so this could be a great opportunity to combine a Jets game with a trip to Legoland Windsor to keep everyone happy. Will have to throw in a bit of shopping for the wife too.

Basically, if this game is on, I'm there.

• Like 1

Few people I follow on Twitter, NFL uk fans, seem convinced the Falcons London game is Washington. Could be none sense like.

22 minutes ago, morny said:

Few people I follow on Twitter, NFL uk fans, seem convinced the Falcons London game is Washington. Could be none sense like.

Probably makes a lot of sense. Washington is one of the teams with a big following in the UK.