How many Lombardi trophies will Saleh bring home to the Jets?

I'm going to say 2-3. One thing that stood.out at the rookie mini camp is the separation of morning and afternoon practices between the lines and skill set players. I think this is a great approach and a diminutive example of logical, methodical and user-friendly system that will set this team for greater success and a collection of Lombardi trophies.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bronx said:

I'm going to say 2-3. One thing that stood.out at the rookie mini camp is the separation of morning and afternoon practices between the lines and skill set players. I think this is a great approach and a diminutive example of logical, methodical and user-friendly system that will set this team for greater success and a collection of Lombardi trophies.

Yes, seperation of morning and afternoon practices is worth AT LEAST 2 or 3 Super Bowl victories.

When we find out what flavor of gatorade he brings out, we may be racking on another 3 or 4 trophies.

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Please read again. At least I rather have a lesser SOJ mentality. 

Come on man, this is checkers. The rest of the league is playing chess. I don’t feel the need to celebrate when we made a double hop with our checker pieces.

isnt this a covid protocol?
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

That would be for this year.

If you bet on every new HC to never win a Lombardi at even odds you’d live in Tahiti.

If you have to bet how many Saleh will win, the smart money is 0.

OK, I hate using past factors as reasons for current issues (Ken O'Brien,  Bruce Coslett, Todd Bowles, Kotite etc. have ZERO BEARING on whether or not Saleh and Wilson will be successful, citing 'Jets History' is just dumb and lazy analysis by bad writers)..

BUT

The Jets have won their Division 4 times. Total. Since 1960. FFS, the Houston Oilers have won the AFL East 3 times! ? 

Let's maybe shoot for that before we start talking about a fracking SB (LOL "How many...?) ?.

If Saleh can win 2 Division Titles, he'll be tied for #1 with Weeb. Let's start there. 

Right now, after Weeb, Parcells has 1 AFC East title, as does Herm. ? 

SB? Sure! That would be ******* amazing, but how about better than .500, then maybe a playoff berth, and actually win our Division for the first time in 2 Decades.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

I'd like to start with just a very simple request.... a Week 1 victory.  This team has gotten off to a bad start for so many seasons that we could really use just a tiny bit of momentum to start a year.  How demoralizing has it been to come out of the gates saying Week 2 is a must win game?

Even if the Jets are going to have a 7-10 or 8-9 season, I'd really just like to see a win in Week 1.  When the Jets won on the road in Houston in Rex and Sanchez's first game it really set a tone that carried for the whole year.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hawk said:

I'll be happy with the first win to start.

Then I'll move on to two wins.

Then I'll move on to being competitive on a regular basis

Then maybe a bid at division champs.  

Lets go out and show them we're not a bunch of horses' asses.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jgb said:

If you bet on every new HC to never win a Lombardi at even odds you’d live in Tahiti.

If you have to bet how many Saleh will win, the smart money is 0.

Thats good but no one said a word about a SB this year is all im saying.

Have to admit if we win the 2 or 3 SBs the OP is seeing, I won't be pissed that Saleh didnt start in year 1. ?

7 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

OK, I hate using past factors as reasons for current issues (Ken O'Brien,  Bruce Coslett, Todd Bowles, Kotite etc. have ZERO BEARING on whether or not Saleh and Wilson will be successful, citing 'Jets History' is just dumb and lazy analysis by bad writers)..

BUT

The Jets have won their Division 4 times. Total. Since 1960. FFS, the Houston Oilers have won the AFL East 3 times! ? 

Let's maybe shoot for that before we start talking about a fracking SB (LOL "How many...?) ?.

If Saleh can win 2 Division Titles, he'll be tied for #1 with Weeb. Let's start there. 

Right now, after Weeb, Parcells has 1 AFC East title, as does Herm. ? 

SB? Sure! That would be ******* amazing, but how about better than .500, then maybe a playoff berth, and actually win our Division for the first time in 2 Decades.  

So I'm confused, past history isnt an indicator of the future but then again, yes it is? 

31 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Thats good but no one said a word about a SB this year is all im saying.

Have to admit if we win the 2 or 3 SBs the OP is seeing, I won't be pissed that Saleh didnt start in year 1. ?

I’m also not talking about this year. The word “never” in my post that you quoted indicates that.

14 minutes ago, jgb said:

I’m also not talking about this year. The word “never” in my post that you quoted indicates that.

So youre saying that no 1st time HC ever won with his first team?????

Is that why youre giving attitude?  

Because I think you're wrong, not me

10 hours ago, Bronx said:

wtf GIF

10 hours ago, Bronx said:

The things coming to light now are amazing. Super Bowls are predicated on how we run voluntary  mini camps. Who'd a thunk it?