SCHEDULE RELEASE 2021 (leaked schedule in comments, merged)

19 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

It will all be leaked by 745...the show is to breakdown the matches 

This!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How in the world does a schedule release take 3 hours?  Call me old fashioned, but just have the jets send me the fridge magnet with their schedule on it. Edit: nvm, black stainless fridge i

Everything is about whoring for television. It's the same reason the greatest Football Nerd Holiday, the All-Day-Saturday-NFL-Draft is now a horrible, three day, two primetime, entertainment even

Is Wednesday night 8pm and has it's own 3 hour show on the NFL Network ...   When is the official team toilet paper selection being aired?? 1 ply or two ply ??   Also when will the NFL cover t

Posted Images

On 5/10/2021 at 9:28 PM, Dcat said:

How in the world does a schedule release take 3 hours? 

Call me old fashioned, but just have the jets send me the fridge magnet with their schedule on it.

Edit: nvm, black stainless fridge is not magnetic. 

Still be nice to get the magnet

• Upvote 1
On 5/10/2021 at 11:37 PM, Dunnie said:

Is Wednesday night 8pm and has it's own 3 hour show on the NFL Network ...

When is the official team toilet paper selection being aired?? 1 ply or two ply ??

Also when will the NFL cover the first turf fertilization of the year ...??

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

If the Jets play in London this year the toilet paper selection could actually happen. Remember years ago the Jets made the news because they brought their own toilet paper to London.

34 minutes ago, Billyg said:

If the Jets play in London this year the toilet paper selection could actually happen. Remember years ago the Jets made the news because they brought their own toilet paper to London.

It's jags @ falcons in London has been confirmed so Jets are off the hook 

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, adobolo2 said:

It's jags @ falcons in London has been confirmed so Jets are off the hook 

No, Jags and Falcons are both playing home games but not against each other. 

Jags are rumoured to be playing Dolphins over here, but not heard any Falcons rumours.

Looking at their schedule, I can’t imagine Bucs, Panthers or Saints will be (all divisional, which isn’t a deal breaker, but also all over here recently too). Eagles over here couple of years back so would be surprised at them. 

Leaves Jets, Pats, Lions and Washington. If that Pats Twitter rumour is right (that they have no London game), then we’ve a 1 in 3 chance. I would guess Washington out of the three if I’m honest, but who knows.

1 hour ago, morny said:

No, Jags and Falcons are both playing home games but not against each other. 

Jags are rumoured to be playing Dolphins over here, but not heard any Falcons rumours.

Looking at their schedule, I can’t imagine Bucs, Panthers or Saints will be (all divisional, which isn’t a deal breaker, but also all over here recently too). Eagles over here couple of years back so would be surprised at them. 

Leaves Jets, Pats, Lions and Washington. If that Pats Twitter rumour is right (that they have no London game), then we’ve a 1 in 3 chance. I would guess Washington out of the three if I’m honest, but who knows.

Sorry, yea I was wrong. I read the headline  this morning, it said Jags and falcons to play at white heart lane, that should teach me to read a whole article and not just the headline.

• Upvote 1

According to the NY Post the giants are opening up at home vs denver.  So that probably means the jets are on the road, which doesn’t make that much sense as they have 9 home games vs 8 road.

8 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

The same mentality is what gave us that horrible MetLife Stadium - it was a pure money grab devoted to everything but fans who want to watch a game - , PSLs, club seats, food courts, lounges (with TVs), bars, a double deck of luxury boxes and 40,000 fans in an upper deck with none of those options that is too high to even make out the numbers on the jerseys.  

Don't forget NO HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE . Every game , a different dickhead would be sitting next to you .

4 hours ago, Billyg said:

And things like cereal where shipped to London.

Jets being cheap again.

Will confirm in five minutes if the Jets are in London, think Sky are gonna announce the NFLUk games at half 2.

10 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Not loving the amount of road games given to us out of the gate with a young team.

The Jets could be pretty ugly early in the season. Maybe it's best that they're ugly on the road. 

4 minutes ago, slats said:

The Jets could be pretty ugly early in the season. Maybe it's best that they're ugly on the road. 

I just hope they don’t put us in a similar situation we were in back in 2018 when we played like 3 games in the span of 11 days.

1 minute ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Every game is a 1PM game except TNF.

good.  And if the Jets are any good this season and are playing competitive football, it is quite possible that they would flex a game or two to prime time or 4 pm nearer the end of the regular season.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Week 2 is New England at home.

so far to open it up.

Week 1 vs Carolina (Away)

Week 2 vs NE (Home)

Week 3 vs Denver (Away)

sadly, I have no prediction for the first 3. We could go 1-2, 2-1, 1-3, 3-0 and I won’t even talk about 0-3 lol 

Wonder how this team looks week 1. They were totally unprepared in week 1 with Gase last year. It honestly quickly broke my excitement for the rest of the season.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

so far to open it up.

Week 1 vs Carolina (Away)

Week 2 vs NE (Home)

Week 3 vs Denver (Away)

sadly, I have no prediction for the first 3. We could go 1-2, 2-1, 1-3, 3-0 and I won’t even talk about 0-3 lol 

Wonder how this team looks week 1. They were totally unprepared in week 1 with Gase last year. It honestly quickly broke my excitement for the rest of the season.

Then London week 4

25 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Every game is a 1PM game except TNF.

Thats at least a good trade off for having to deal with the absolute disaster that is TNF

• slats changed the title to SCHEDULE RELEASE 2021 (leaked schedule in comments, merged)