SCHEDULE RELEASE 2021 (leaked schedule in comments, merged)

38 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

As a season ticketholder 6 of the final 9 at home is rough.  So is the 4 out of 5 games for December/January.  

On the flip side all Sunday 1pm games. That’s the first time in a while that happened. Can’t stand the 4pm games and prime time games are rough with work

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How in the world does a schedule release take 3 hours?  Call me old fashioned, but just have the jets send me the fridge magnet with their schedule on it. Edit: nvm, black stainless fridge i

Everything is about whoring for television. It's the same reason the greatest Football Nerd Holiday, the All-Day-Saturday-NFL-Draft is now a horrible, three day, two primetime, entertainment even

Is Wednesday night 8pm and has it's own 3 hour show on the NFL Network ...   When is the official team toilet paper selection being aired?? 1 ply or two ply ??   Also when will the NFL cover t

Posted Images

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Would you call me crazy if I said we could open 5-0?

SAR I

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.  Yes, but 3-2 is totally doable.

Listen fellas, this schedule is a joke.  Bad teams and bad qbs everywhere.  If Zach Wilson is slightly above average, this team will be playing meaningful games in December.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
2 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Getting tired of closing every season at Buffalo.  That is getting old.  Send Miami to Buffalo in December!  At least no MNF or prime time game vs NE this season.  

We've only closed at Buffalo twice since 2012 prior to this year -- recently we've been at New England way more often.

Just now, UntouchableCrew said:

We've only closed at Buffalo twice since 2012 prior to this year -- recently we've been at New England way more often.

Decided to look it up. Since the NFL started having exclusively division games on the last week of the season in 2010 we've faced:

Buffalo at Home --  2 (2010, 2016)

@ Buffalo -- 4 (2012, 2015, 2019, 2021)

Miami at Home

@ Miami -- 3 (2011, 2013. 2014)

New England at Home

@ New England -- 3 (2017, 2018, 2020)

So the real question is -- why are we 10 to 2 away vs. home and never against the Pats or Dolphins?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Decided to look it up. Since the NFL started having exclusively division games on the last week of the season in 2010 we've faced:

Buffalo at Home --  2 (2010, 2016)

@ Buffalo -- 4 (2012, 2015, 2019, 2021)

Miami at Home

@ Miami -- 3 (2011, 2013. 2014)

New England at Home

@ New England -- 3 (2017, 2018, 2020)

So the real question is -- why are we 10 to 2 away vs. home and never against the Pats or Dolphins?

The good news is that other than 2011 and 2015, those games were basically meaningless.  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

The good news is that other than 2011 and 2015, those games were basically meaningless.  

More depressing than good, but true! Hopefully the next decade has us playing meaningful games in December/January.

7 minutes ago, Lith said:

Official Schedule released by the Jets. 

210506-Schedule-Release-1920x1080

Three Florida/dome teams at home in December is good.

• Upvote 2

F*ck a game at 9:30 in the morning. I've lived on the east coast my entire life. Football isn't supposed to be something to set a freaking alarm to. Maybe in college. 

Also, I have no problem making fun of myself. At first glance at what the Jets released, I read it top to bottom and wondered why we had all our home games at once 🙄🤷🏼‍♂️

Just ordered tickets for me and the fiancé for Eagles Jets game. This was our anniversary gift for each other(she’s an Eagles fan). Section 134. 

I can’t wait to be back!

• Upvote 1
Just now, Patriot Killa said:

There’s only 17 games in a season. 8-11 would indicate there’s 19. You mean 8-9.

I took it as a range of possible wins like anywhere between 8-11

11 hours ago, Lith said:

Take 1/2 day off work on Thrusday, 4 hour drive down to Indy.  Pencil this one in.

I will be at this one for sure. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Bless you....Thank you said:

Side note, how pissed is ESPN that all this leaked?  Im glad it did,  no need for hours long schedule release show. Maybe they realize they cant compete with the Internet and scale it back next year. 

The schedule is always released prior to 8pm.

Did anyone else notice the Chicago Bears have no consecutive home or away games. Back and forth all season.

i thought that was strange.

11 hours ago, jetsons said:

Darkened colored are Away games... Green are Home...

May be an image of text that says 'YORK 2021 REGULAR SEASON SEPT. 12- 1:00PM VS SCHEDULE VS SEPT. 19 1:00PM CBS 3 OCT. 1:00PM CBS SEPT. 26 4:05PM CBS VS OCT. 9:30AM NFLN OCT. 31 1:00PM AT OCT. 24 1:00PM CBS NOV. 8:20PM NFLN* VS NOV. 21 1:00PM CBS AT NOV. 14 1:00PM CBS 12 VS NOV. 1:00PM CBS VS AT 13 DEC. 12 1:00PM FOX DEC. 1:00PM CBS DEC. DEC.18oR19 JAN. 2 1:00PM FOX DEC. 26 1:00PM CBS JAN. 1:00PM CBS jetBlue VISIT NYJETS.COMF SCHEDULE UPDATES To PURCHASE'

Loving that jetBlue logo on the bottom. My man Woody getting paid! 

13 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

F*ck a game at 9:30 in the morning. I've lived on the east coast my entire life. Football isn't supposed to be something to set a freaking alarm to. Maybe in college. 

Also, I have no problem making fun of myself. At first glance at what the Jets released, I read it top to bottom and wondered why we had all our home games at once 🙄🤷🏼‍♂️

Oh, I disagree, I love the 9:30 am games when we have them.

I had a small party last time  - Breakfast, beer, Bloody's...

It's actually pretty cool as long as it's only occasional.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, section314 said:

Still boggles the mind how a team that stinks as much as the Cowboys have for 20 years continues to get treated like royalty. 

They draw the most viewers and that's all that matters at the end of the day.

4 minutes ago, Icer said:

They draw the most viewers and that's all that matters at the end of the day.

Everyone in the world will watch the first game of the year. They could put Rutgers on and it would have great ratings.It's supposed to put two really good teams, or traditional rivals, on. The Cowboys haven't been relevant for decades.

One thing I noticed about this schedule is that unlike the last few years there is really not a gauntlet of really hard games to get through, it is surprisingly balanced.  I think we make the playoffs.