SCHEDULE RELEASE 2021 (leaked schedule in comments, merged)

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Oh, I disagree, I love the 9:30 am games when we have them.

I had a small party last time  - Breakfast, beer, Bloody's...

It's actually pretty cool as long as it's only occasional.

As long as it is only once every few years, I agree.  Last time we were in London, we had a private party at 8:30 at a bar in Chicago (hour earlier here).  Not a bad way to start a Sunday with Bagels, Bloody's Beers and a Ball game.  Then the whole afternoon is free.

Only thing I am bummed about is that I was hoping to go to London next time Jets were there.  Was also hoping to get a weekend in Atlanta where I could see the Dawgs on Saturday and the Jets on Sunday.  Not interested in planning an overseas trip this year given the uncertainty around Covid.  And no trip to Atlanta this year either.  OK, so maybe that is two things I am bummed about.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How in the world does a schedule release take 3 hours?  Call me old fashioned, but just have the jets send me the fridge magnet with their schedule on it. Edit: nvm, black stainless fridge i

Everything is about whoring for television. It's the same reason the greatest Football Nerd Holiday, the All-Day-Saturday-NFL-Draft is now a horrible, three day, two primetime, entertainment even

Is Wednesday night 8pm and has it's own 3 hour show on the NFL Network ...   When is the official team toilet paper selection being aired?? 1 ply or two ply ??   Also when will the NFL cover t

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

As long as it is only once every few years, I agree.  Last time we were in London, we had a private party at 8:30 at a bar in Chicago (hour earlier here).  Not a bad way to start a Sunday with Bagels, Bloody's Beers and a Ball game.  Then the whole afternoon is free.

Only thing I am bummed about is that I was hoping to go to London next time Jets were there.  Was also hoping to get a weekend in Atlanta where I could see the Dawgs on Saturday and the Jets on Sunday.  Not interested in planning an overseas trip this year given the uncertainty around Covid.  And no trip to Atlanta this year either.  OK, so maybe that is two things I am bummed about.

I am going to talk to my guys about our potential road trip this year today at some point. I am gonna strongly suggest the Indy Thursday night game.