Zach Wilson was spotted today hosting a practice

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.instagram.com/p/COwJGi1p-_J/ jetsupdaters_185421679_196622342339727_4525336225577774160_n.mp4

To be fair nobody wants to go to Utah. 

I love this kid Wilson.  Really getting off to a great start here in NY. And w/ Saleh and douglas putting the structure around him to succeed, this is the best ive felt about this team in a long

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Jets East Brah ... far far far away from Jets West

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Plus Jets West was the beginning of the end for this team. Time to switch up the juju

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

A friend of mine saw Robert Saleh at CostCo today. 

My guess is he bought a home nearby.

What town was this Costco in?

SAR I

39 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

I don’t remember Sam doing any of this. His work ethic and leadership are impressive so far. 

I think Sam did bring some players down to the beach for a little ball and then a bonfire and some beers.

8 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

I think Sam did bring some players down to the beach for a little ball and then a bonfire and some beers.

I thought he took a bunch of guys ghost hunting. 

• Haha 4

I’ve been impressed every time one of our qbs set this up...never this early in their tenure.  Hopefully it works out better than Mark and Sam’s. 

putting aside the cynicism- nice leadership kid, way to grab the bull by the horn

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Wit said:

He’s got a family of nine and a new baby, he may as well just buy Costco at this point!

Can you imagine that total after checkout? Gotta be well over a grand a visit. I just hope he’s buying those banging chocolate chip cookies. 

7 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Can you imagine that total after checkout? Gotta be well over a grand a visit. I just hope he’s buying those banging chocolate chip cookies. 

I work as a butcher for Costco. A grand in my store is considered a small order. By the time you get out of my department alone you could already be 2-3-400 dollars down.

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Not to put too much on this but Darnold’s whole thing was going back to Cali every chance he had.  I’m glad Wilson is hanging around the area doing stuff like this.

I'd go back to California, too. Utah? **** that ****. 

• Upvote 3