Zach Wilson was spotted today hosting a practice

7 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

they must of hit up Luigi’s after their training session.

I love to see them together. They clearly totally get that their fortunes are tied to one another.  It would be nice to see Michael Carter join in the fun. 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.instagram.com/p/COwJGi1p-_J/ jetsupdaters_185421679_196622342339727_4525336225577774160_n.mp4

To be fair nobody wants to go to Utah. 

I love this kid Wilson.  Really getting off to a great start here in NY. And w/ Saleh and douglas putting the structure around him to succeed, this is the best ive felt about this team in a long

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Joejet said:

Did a west coast trip a few years ago and Utah has some of the most beautiful national parks and golf courses. Did a lot of hiking and golf there.

Did you happen to locate where da ho’s at?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Joejet said:

Did a west coast trip a few years ago and Utah has some of the most beautiful national parks and golf courses. Did a lot of hiking and golf there.

I will back you up. 

Canyonlands national park is one of the most beautiful places in America. 

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Utah is the prettiest state in the country. I would say nobody wants to go to NJ. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1
14 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I've never been to Salt Lake City but the southern half of the state is on of the most stunningly beautiful places I've ever been.

• Upvote 3
14 hours ago, ryu79 said:

I really want Mims and Davis spending qt with Zach but this is very encouraging.

Mims is in NJ so im sure he'll be there soon, may be training today up in oakland. 

30 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

Utah is the prettiest state in the country. I would say nobody wants to go to NJ. 

Unless they are already there of course. 

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

I will back you up. 

Canyonlands national park is one of the most beautiful places in America. 

Zion and Arches too.

5 hours ago, Joejet said:

I worked for a company based in Utah.  Golfed and stayed in Park City.  

Nothing to complain about, it was beautiful

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, DJF71 said:

How funny was Zach's reaction about NJ? "Its way nicer than I expected - like its pretty and there are trees everywhere" (paraphrasing), like what Blade Runner vision of NJ did he have?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Jet Life said:

Seems like he has great work ethic, something Darnold never had

It seemed Darnold worked hard, at least as far as I saw, but I think he just ended up being not so smart 

• Upvote 2
18 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Have you been there? It’s an insanely beautiful state with a million things to do. From the best skiiing to the Grand Canyon the geography and landscape is incredible too to bottom. Europeans know this of course so they flock every summer. But yeah, the fewer the better so keep thinking that. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Zach Made Me a Jets Fan said:

Have you been there? It’s an insanely beautiful state with a million things to do. From the best skiiing to the Grand Canyon the geography and landscape is incredible too to bottom. Europeans know this of course so they flock every summer. But yeah, the fewer the better so keep thinking that. 

I was there when you had to go to a private club to enjoy an adult beverage. People go outside there? 

12 minutes ago, Zach Made Me a Jets Fan said:

Once you've seen the beauty of NJ, everything else is ugly.  The beauty of Newark needs no explanation.  

Photo-of-Slum-Housing-in-Newark-Samuel-E

• Thumb Down 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, ryu79 said:

How funny was Zach's reaction about NJ? "Its way nicer than I expected - like its pretty and there are trees everywhere" (paraphrasing), like what Blade Runner vision of NJ did he have?

See intro to The Sopranos 

Utah is beautiful, but enough Jersey bashing. We have 130 miles of Atlantic Ocean beaches. You gotta go to France for Utah Beach 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, ryu79 said:

A lot of people underestimate the fact that much of NJ is literal forest. 

• Upvote 2
7 hours ago, DJF71 said:

I'd go New Mexico or Montana, but Utah is way up there.