Zach Wilson was spotted today hosting a practice

11 hours ago, Joejet said:

Did a west coast trip a few years ago and Utah has some of the most beautiful national parks and golf courses. Did a lot of hiking and golf there.

I had a chance to travel Utah (scary winter driving as well) and it is surrounded by wonderful greens and peaks.  I had a chance to stay in Park City in which they hosted the winter Olympics, very beautiful. 

The worst part about traveling from Colorado to Utah was driving through Wyoming, especially from Laramie to Rawlings. Horrible driving conditions with 65+ mph winds and black ice.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

I don’t remember Sam doing any of this. His work ethic and leadership are impressive so far. 

Ive listened to pretty much every interview I can find on the kid, the most recent was with his BYU head coach and, for whatever it's worth, the work ethic and dedication are constantly raved about. 

It's nice to hear, but then again I don't remember Sam's work ethic being in question so I'm keeping my fingers crossed he brings something else with him lol. But so far, can't ask much more from the kid 

13 minutes ago, Bronx said:

I had a chance to travel Utah (scary winter driving as well) and it is surrounded by wonderful greens and peaks.  I had a chance to stay in Park City in which they hosted the winter Olympics, very beautiful. 

The worst part about traveling from Colorado to Utah was driving through Wyoming, especially from Laramie to Rawlings. Horrible driving conditions with 65+ mph winds and black ice.

Went in early May and hiked in Colorado Springs in shorts and short sleeves and then headed toward Denver and ran into a helluva snowstorm in Denver and finally pulled over in Vail because it was so bad. I ran out of it the next day when I hit Utah.

2 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

as I expected your knowledge of the jersey shore is Seaside Heights.

I know the Jersey Shore. The people who think it's great are from from Jersey. I wont ruin it for you though. There's just much nicer. In my opinion of course.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

should have suspected you jersey shore knowledge is in and around Seaside Heights.

Seaside Heights has been cleaning up its act and trying to improve the town. 

Most of the trouble last season occurred at Point Pleasant. 

Society is the issue and towns who don't try and control issues. 

11 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Seaside Heights has been cleaning up its act and trying to improve the town. 

Most of the trouble last season occurred at Point Pleasant. 

Society is the issue and towns who don't try and control issues. 

You ready for the Summer on the Shore? Because I’m ready