GreenBean’s Thoughts on the Undrafted Free Agents

The NY Jets undrafted free agent class is a good one. Joe Douglas has a plan for this team and there are undrafted free agents that can help. Some of them will be long shots to make the roster obviously. Which UDFA is a steal? Watch the video as GreenBean breaks it all down.

The post GreenBean’s Thoughts on the Undrafted Free Agents appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/Jetnationcom/~4/BbhshrCogKA

Click here to read the full story...

• Upvote 1

Nice work as always. The most important word, IMO, is pipeline. The typical thought from fans is whether we have a viable starter at each spot. Depth is what keeps half your roster from sinking while you’re working on floating the other half. Eventually we’ll have used up all our extra picks from the fire sale and at that point success will be REQUIRED from the pipeline. Hopefully ours is now primed with talent rather than the sewage to which we’re accustomed.

• Upvote 1

Nice breakdown. Love Hershey Park and the roller coaster.  Have taken my sons there a few times. Will do it soon now with the grandchildren. This is an interesting UDFA class. This whole year was wacky with the restrictions on travel,Opt outs, major conferences having reduced seasons, that you will probably see many UDFA's not only make teams, but probably start, all across the league. I agree with you on some of these guys. Seems like they have a very specific plan on what type of players they want, and they are following it to a tee. I am very intrigued by the New Mexico, BYU and Purdue kids. Have fun in Hershey and the rest of the tour.