Jets @ Panthers Week 1

For those of you planning on coming.. we are working on an organized tailgate and a Saturday evening event. Charlotte Jets fans meet at Dilworth neighborhood grill every game day.   Details will come.   best way to find us is face book.   

Below pic is from 2012 tailgate.   City has changed a lot. Almost no vacant space to tailgate now.  Incredible what has happened.  

37F5EFC2-B333-4A14-8DCE-95211F457688.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

6 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

Question.  For an opening day game, is it best to wait to buy tickets until the last minute,  using one of the apps? or should I just get them directly from the Panthers?  Or is there no way to know which is best?

Single Game Tickets | Carolina Panthers - Panthers.com

Sign up now they release at 9.....debatable. See what they are tonight. I think Sam vs Wilson and a Week 1 game will prob sell out

• Sympathy 1

I dont like this one bit and expect a loss ... Carolina is the better team right now.

We have rookies at every coaching and playing position .

Carolina should torch us.

That being said ... how Zach plays will tell a lot.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

This is going to be a pressure packed game for Wilson. Can't think of a tougher situation for the kids first game. Darnold is in a no lose situation while this is almost a must win for Wilson or the talking heads will all be screaming the Jets made another bone headed move letting Sam go and that Wilson is a bust.

On the other hand if Wilson has a great game it'll give him a cushion for when he does have a bad game (like all rookie QB's do).

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

We'd better pray that the Jets win, or the board will be decrying Wilson as a bust for failing to beat Darnold in his debut game.

Adam Gase went 14-2 against Sam Darnold last season so Robert Saleh better win this one.

SAR I

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I dont like this one bit and expect a loss ... Carolina is the better team right now.

We have rookies at every coaching and playing position .

Carolina should torch us.

That being said ... how Zach plays will tell a lot.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Who can we play where your comment doesn’t hold true?