• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sam kicks our ass .

Darnold is going to pick us apart...and he should. Ill be rooting for Sam to have a big game.

The worst thing about this being the first game is going to be the 4 months of Darnold arguments.  Thought we were done with them in April when he was traded.  Had it been any other week, the Darnold

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Pretty sure Panthers are going to smash  us. Just way more talent on that team and we have just so many new parts.  I see one of those win in spite of Sam Darnold  things happening. 

Disagree about the talent gap.  Defenses are comparable and now the jets have legit wrs.  Main problems are Wilson’s inexperience and mccaffrey.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, choon328 said:

So that's the reason he couldn't catch a cold last year? It's Gase' fault? You guys need to find another excuse for all of these bad players who you keep defending. 

He was catching balls at the end of the year.  I have no idea why he had the drops over the first part of the season.  It never was an issue before 

You guys.  lol

1 hour ago, ausman said:

This is the NFL turning itself into a joke.  The transparency behind setting this as the opening game fails to impress.  It would make far more sense for teams to open in-division and for this game to be scheduled further into the season when both QBs will likely be more established within their respective systems.  Instead, we’ll have an NFL-engineered circus that will disservice both teams and their QBs, not to mention the fans.  Is PT Barnum the commissioner of the NFL now?

Would have changed things if we played them in any other week of the season?

It a game thats added enough interest in we're up to 9 pages of posts already about a single game after 6 pages of speculating Money.   Even more telling todays posts included one from you

33 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Disagree about the talent gap.  Defenses are comparable and now the jets have legit wrs.  Main problems are Wilson’s inexperience and mccaffrey.

Maybe

41 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He was catching balls at the end of the year.  I have no idea why he had the drops over the first part of the season.  It never was an issue before 

You guys.  lol

He shouldn't even be on the roster next year

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
3 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I mean, to my knowledge, you were the one who introduced the term "twink" to the board - at least in relation to Wilson. 

It was @CTM, in reference to Mark Sanchez’s GQ photo shoot.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, choon328 said:

He shouldn't even be on the roster next year

I'm guessing they'll let the season play out before making that decision.  

Even with someone else brought in or who emerges as an option

10 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Sam kicks our ass .

Doubt it. Jets defense with Saleh at the helm and that D-line will be all over Darnold. I'm not saying the Jets will nec. win. But this won't be a game where you look back and say 'Sam kicked our ass'. 

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Ill actually say this, Saleh will rattle Darnold so bad that he will never recover.  He is so weak minded and getting smashed by the Jets will break him.  The Jets will end his panther career before it even begins.

Stop smoking crack dude

• Upvote 2

Can’t believe people think Darnold will be anything more than what he was here... Can’t wait for the Jets and Wilson to dog walk this filthy animal week 1

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Its just going to be nice to see what sam might have been here when he is being properly coached.

No. No it wouldn’t be nice to see. What’s wrong with you people. 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Post of the Week 1
27 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

No. No it wouldn’t be nice to see. What’s wrong with you people. 

I liked the kid always was team player, towed the party line. Was rewarded by being traded to a good team where he has a shot to get heis career back on track, no hard feelings. Sorry we couldnt be the team to do but Sam will get his chance. 

Of course i want us to do better that day, but i still like to see same be able to show he is a goodQB.

What the hell is wrong wiht you

• Post of the Week 1
36 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I liked the kid always was team player, towed the party line. Was rewarded by being traded to a good team where he has a shot to get heis career back on track, no hard feelings. Sorry we couldnt be the team to do but Sam will get his chance. 

Of course i want us to do better that day, but i still like to see same be able to show he is a goodQB.

What the hell is wrong wiht you

Sam is a bad QB. I’m glad we got a 2nd rounder for him. I hope he lives a long prosperous life once he’s out of the league in 3 years.

• Thumb Down 1
7 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Sam is a bad QB. I’m glad we got a 2nd rounder for him. I hope he lives a long prosperous life once he’s out of the league in 3 years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  The Sam brigade will be dead at 4:00pm week 1.  Until then, we still have to put up with these clowns.  Some actually hoping the jets lose the game.  Pathetic.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
3 minutes ago, Lith said:

The worst thing about this being the first game is going to be the 4 months of Darnold arguments.  Thought we were done with them in April when he was traded.  Had it been any other week, the Darnold debates would have heated up during the week of the Panthers game.  Being the first game, this will be an ongoing topic of discussion for like 120 days.

The good news is when Coach Saleh sends the dogs and breaks Darnold not only physically but mentally, the Darnold brigade will be gone for good.

Darnold will get sacked multiple times, lose a fumble or 2 and also throw a few picks.  He will crumble like he always does and it will be glorious for us Jet fans.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I liked the kid always was team player, towed the party line. Was rewarded by being traded to a good team

The Panthers were 5-11 last year and had a -52 point differential. 

Not exactly the 2000 Rams. 

I do think they have a chance to improve, much like us. 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The Panthers were 5-11 last year and had a -52 point differential. 

Not exactly the 2000 Rams. 

I do think they have a chance to improve, much like us. 

Mccafferey was out most of the season... only playing in 3 games.

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The good news is when Coach Saleh sends the dogs and breaks Darnold not only physically but mentally, the Darnold brigade will be gone for good.

Darnold will get sacked multiple times, lose a fumble or 2 and also throw a few picks.  He will crumble like he always does and it will be glorious for us Jet fans.

image.jpeg.0191c33502901477dcb4119bf322ef80.jpeg

• Haha 3
15 hours ago, mrcoops said:

We'd better pray that the Jets win, or the board will be decrying Wilson as a bust for failing to beat Darnold in his debut game.

I know! I can hardly wait !!

• Like 1

Pure terror in this thread. The very idea of Darnold, Robbie, and Rhule hanging the giant ******* L on Zach Wilson in his first start has you people reeling. 

• Haha 1