Jump to content

JETNATION TRIP TO CHARLOTTE WEEK 1?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, genot said:

I live in Woodstock, GA. Would love to go. I'll have a seamstress sew the back of a Darnold jersey to the front of a Wilson jersey. Will be rooting for the Jet's of course. 

Image result for clint eastwood gifs

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

In all honesty, Ive never seen it this bad. I usually get mine through connections I have at B od A or Wells etc.  BUT That ap[pears to be dry as well. This game is weird.  Tickets right now appear difficult.

Hopefully all your Jet fan buddies gobbled up all the available tickets and make it a home away game

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, the Claw said:

Right on. I don’t think there are many but there are a lot of NYers moving to the area. I don’t even know many bars down here. I just don’t get out enough, especially this year.

i moved here in 2015 there are a lot of western nyers here. been to bars on sundays  with a good amount of bills fans. hopefully by football season everything will be kind of normal.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Think we’ll be at full capacity, and I’ll hang tight on tickets.

 

As much as it’s anticipated, I can’t help but feel we’ll be able to scoop up a cheaper seat closer to the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

giphy.gif

Big red machine. Wrestling had such a great run. Not nearly as entertaining now as it was in it's heyday.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2021 at 1:24 PM, DetroitRed said:

Got 2 of these for $280 with fees.  Ripped off?

40D10DD8-2BEB-41BD-9187-0D1D468C2975.jpeg

an asset  is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay. You felt obtaining the ticket at said price was worthwhile.... They’re in your dresser draw & secure! 2 months from now some will get a better deal, others a worse deal. It all pans out in the wash.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

an asset for is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay. You felt obtaining the ticket at said price was worthwhile.... They’re in your dresser draw & secure! 2 months from now some will get a better deal, others a worse deal. It all pans out in the wash.

Yeah. My son had confirmation today, so this is his gift.  It’s worth not worrying about tickets 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

Yeah. My son had confirmation today, so this is his gift.  It’s worth not worrying about tickets 

Congratulations! What a great gift..... or a death sentence. 😱 

The important thing is the trip with Dad and all the trappings!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DetroitRed said:

Got 2 of these for $280 with fees.  Ripped off?

40D10DD8-2BEB-41BD-9187-0D1D468C2975.jpeg

Go to Jetsfanscharlotte.com.  We’re having  a Saturday night rally.  Ask for Matt first beer on me.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Go to Jetsfanscharlotte.com.  We’re having  a Saturday night rally.  Ask for Matt first beer on me.  

Are 13 year olds allowed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 5/13/2021 at 4:59 AM, Maxman said:

Looks like Virginia Tech, where my son is going, is 2 hours and 43 minutes away from the Panthers. That is if my late night calculations are correct lol.

This could be something I did in the RV. It would be cool to tailgate down there with a bunch of people from the site.

Praying you may get this opportunity. That would mean your wife came through treatment like a champ. Life’s short….. we need to make the most of our time with family.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2021 at 9:27 PM, SilverbackJet said:

I'm in , will be coming from Florida x 2

 

Welcome to the board! How’s life in Dolphags territory…. Or are you in the Jacksonville JAGS area?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday night Rally meet up at Dilworth Neighborhood Grill. It’s about 1 mile walk from stadium.  I’d stay downtown if I were traveling in BUT to be with other Jets fans, Dilworth Neighborhood Grill, 7pm Saturday night. 
 

Sunday tailgate will be there as well. they run shuttles to the stadium every half hour.   More details to follow.  Great bar, it’s our local JETS bar and they supported us through COVID. Would LOVE to see a bunch of Jets fans from out of town overload the place!!!!

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2021 at 7:24 PM, DetroitRed said:

Got 2 of these for $280 with fees.  Ripped off?

40D10DD8-2BEB-41BD-9187-0D1D468C2975.jpeg

You’re in prime position to go home with a souvenir — errant Darnold pass 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jgb said:

You’re in prime position to go home with a souvenir — errant Darnold pass 

He doesn't have a strong enought arm.  That section might be Hack territory, but not Darnold.  I will be about 20 rows behind the Jets bench, so I might have a shot.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lith said:

He doesn't have a strong enought arm.  That section might be Hack territory, but not Darnold.  I will be about 20 rows behind the Jets bench, so I might have a shot.

He should pray for wind

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Saturday night Rally meet up at Dilworth Neighborhood Grill. It’s about 1 mile walk from stadium.  I’d stay downtown if I were traveling in BUT to be with other Jets fans, Dilworth Neighborhood Grill, 7pm Saturday night. 
 

Sunday tailgate will be there as well. they run shuttles to the stadium every half hour.   More details to follow.  Great bar, it’s our local JETS bar and they supported us through COVID. Would LOVE to see a bunch of Jets fans from out of town overload the place!!!!

I will be there Saturday with the Boy.  Who else is in?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...