Jump to content

Zack's Mom Going to be an Issue?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The country is sooo hyper-politicized now. It's just disgusting. We have "MAGA" families and "BLM" families.  No one should give a sh*t about the politics of Zach Wilson's family, but of course i

or we can focus on Zach working with sick kids today and not pay attention to his mom.

No one should give a sh*t about his family's politics, but his family is making their politics public.  And, even more than their politics, they're clearly outspoken.  The mom is clearly trying to be

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Warfish said:

You have a problem with people who eat soy?

Yeah they have no testosterone and act like 12 year old girls. lol

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The country is sooo hyper-politicized now. It's just disgusting. We have "MAGA" families and "BLM" families. 

No one should give a sh*t about the politics of Zach Wilson's family, but of course it will be an issue because we are all taught to be on the red team or the blue team and to define ourselves based on those allegiances. 

 Most non hyper neurotic people don’t pay attention to the day to say political sportscenter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The country is sooo hyper-politicized now. It's just disgusting. We have "MAGA" families and "BLM" families. 

No one should give a sh*t about the politics of Zach Wilson's family, but of course it will be an issue because we are all taught to be on the red team or the blue team and to define ourselves based on those allegiances. 

It's not just this country. It's every country, and it's because everyone now has a bunch of platforms to choose from in their pocket to share their opinions for public consumption. 

People are never going to stop reacting to opinions. If the Jets want to stop this, it has to be by telling the mom to essentially shut up and mom. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Columbia Jet Fan said:

I couldn't disagree with a lot of her stances more. However, it should have zero impact on the Jets/Zach - but to think it won't is probably being naieve. As others have stated there have been "twitter rumblings" thus far - which is no big deal... but what happens if he is forced to comment on it? Wearing masks may fly - but if she says something about social movements/player protesting and a beat reporter asks Zach about it - it'll be a thing unless he just throws his mom under the bus. 

Unfortunately its the world we live in now. She should have every right to say whatever it is she wants - but her son is going to be a superstar now and it'll probably impact him whether its fair or not. 

 

I feel like it becomes an issue if Fox picks up on it and runs a “cancel culture” segment about silencing the mother. Having a MAGA QB in NY would be a really fun story for them, so it’ll be on Zach to navigate it with finesse

  • Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I feel like it becomes an issue if Fox picks up on it and runs a “cancel culture” segment about silencing the mother. Having a MAGA QB in NY would be a really fun story for them, so it’ll be on Zach to navigate it with finesse will be a big deal. 

Has Zach Wilson ever made a political statement? Feels like some overzealous projection here over an attention seeking cheerleader mom.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

It's not just this country. It's every country, and it's because everyone now has a bunch of platforms to choose from in their pocket to share their opinions for public consumption. 

People are never going to stop reacting to opinions. If the Jets want to stop this, it has to be by telling the mom to essentially shut up and mom. 

It has to be Zack telling her to shut up.

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Has Zach Wilson ever made a political statement? Feels like some overzealous projection here over an attention seeking cheerleader mom.

I remember some years ago you were dug in pretty deep on the parents of that Dolphin's lineman that got into it with Incognito about how the parents were a huge problem.  You don't see the makings of some concern re: Wilson's parents?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NYJ1 said:
 2 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I don't think it'll be a big issue -- my only concern is that if things go south Zach's parents won't keep it classy like Darnold's did.

There was always a beginning...

Goth Desert GIF by Carolesdaughter

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I remember some years ago you were dug in pretty deep on the parents of that Dolphin's lineman that got into it with Incognito about how the parents were a huge problem.  You don't see the makings of some concern re: Wilson's parents?

His mom she stay off of social media.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Interesting.  I guess I was unaware of my own lack of testosterone and girlish ways. 

Hey @The Crusher, did you hear, I'm a little girly man.   

Thanks for educating me, undertow.  What would we do without real men like you.  

 

 

c'mon fish, we all knew it - we just didn't say it out loud.

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jmat321 said:

Apparently a social media rant about Disney or something blowing up.  We can't just have zero distractions can we?

Oh, I do not think it is so bad.  I would do anything for a Miko Grimes wife or mother.  She has made me howl with laughter.  During last year's 2-14 season, it would have been a welcome distraction. 

Besides, she will stop posting when twitter starts responding with pictures of their Zach Wilson sex doll.

Personally, I hope Zach watches Bull Durham and gets it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mogglez said:

I’m embarrassed that I actually know this, but Zach actually briefly unfollowed his mother yesterday, and then re-followed a couple of hours later.  Me thinks they had a nice little chat.

LOL, I hate the internet. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The country is sooo hyper-politicized now. It's just disgusting. We have "MAGA" families and "BLM" families. 

No one should give a sh*t about the politics of Zach Wilson's family, but of course it will be an issue because we are all taught to be on the red team or the blue team and to define ourselves based on those allegiances. 

True and I refuse to do it. Both sides are too extreme and I choose to hate them both. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

I identify as Openly MAGA

You are not allowed to do that because the hypocritical internet nazi’s won’t allow it. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...