Zach’s Madden Rating 😛

Either Wilson is super confident or he's never played Madden. Fields is the only realistic one. For some reason I think Fields will be higher than Wilson and only bc it'll piss Jets fans off and make the media talk about it. 

• Upvote 4
8 hours ago, choon328 said:

Either Wilson is super confident or he's never played Madden. Fields is the only realistic one. For some reason I think Fields will be higher than Wilson and only bc it'll piss Jets fans off and make the media talk about it. 

Fields will 100% be higher than Wilson. I'd bet anything.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Zach Wilson should be rated 99 just like JetBlue is rated 99

The only airline that has seatback screens at every seat, JetBlue takes nonstop entertainment to new heights with dozens of channels of live TV, movies, music and unique content. All at your fingertips. All for free.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Zach Wilson should be rated 99 just like JetBlue is rated 99

The only airline that has seatback screens at every seat, JetBlue takes nonstop entertainment to new heights with dozens of channels of live TV, movies, music and unique content. All at your fingertips. All for free.

Mental breakdown already, and it's not even June 

• Like 2
Just now, Tranquilo said:

Mental breakdown already, and it's not even June 

Feeling stressed? 

Upgrade to JetBlue Mint. 

There’s no place like Mint.

With residential touches and the comforts of home, our refreshing take on a premium travel experience offers the height of seamless living. Available on select coast-to-coast, Latin America and Caribbean routes—and (JUST LIKE THE JETS) taking off to London later this year.

• Haha 1

Just in the little clip of each it is clear that Wilson and Fields have something a little different that Jones and Lance do not have. It is hard to put your finger on it. They just seem more in command of their surroundings. I know it sounds odd since their is nothing around them. But seriously they just give off a different kind of vibe.  

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Jet25 said:

Trevor Lawrence 84

Zach Wilson 82

Trey Lance 77

Justin Fields 74

Mac Jones 72

I like that Wilson said 90 and thought he could do better. Confidence without being cocky. It is like when I offer a job to someone. I freaking love it when they try to get a little more money than I offer.  And I always tell them that I love it and normally split the difference with them because I want them to get that feeling of success rather than shoot them down.  Belief in yourself is the #1 hallmark of a successful person.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Just in the little clip of each it is clear that Wilson and Fields have something a little different that Jones and Lance do not have. It is hard to put your finger on it. They just seem more in command of their surroundings. I know it sounds odd since their is nothing around them. But seriously they just give off a different kind of vibe.  

Interesting. Lack of awareness and overall slower processing is why I think Fields has a huge bust risk

1 hour ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Yeah, '96 rules.

55 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

NFL 2k needs a comeback

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I would still take the Bill Walsh NCAA series over any of them. They are so fun.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Interesting. Lack of awareness and overall slower processing is why I think Fields has a huge bust risk

That is the knock on him.