"I'm Ready To Work, I'm Ready To Prove Myself" | 1-On-1 With Hamilcar Rashed | The New York Jets

Hamilcar Rashed and Kenny Yeboah are two of the most exciting UDFA's in a while.  I know we've had a few guys with cult-like followings around here.... Robby Anderson, Frankie Luvu, Greg Dortch, Lawrence Cager, Snacks Harrison, etc. were undrafted and I hope these two guys can reach the levels of success found by some of those previous ones.  IMO both Rashed and Yeboah were draftable in the 6th or 7th rounds.

• Upvote 2

On 5/14/2021 at 9:50 PM, The Crusher said:

Robby and Snacks were legit, 

Yeah until they wanted to get paid then it’s “one trick pony” this and “gap filler who can’t pressure the QB” that. Jets fans love JAGS until they play well and want to get paid.

On 5/14/2021 at 4:06 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

He had an off year of 2020 last season but in 2019 he had 14 sacks and led the entire Country in tackles for loss behind the line of scrimmage? I never knew that but this is awesome. 

I believe he was also a second team all american in 2019, which is pretty crazy going from that level to undrafted.

If 2020 was just some sort of aberration, then we really have a good player here.

• Upvote 1