Brian Baldinger Breaks Down Jets 2021 Season Schedule | The New York Jets | NFL

Like Baldi.... Jacksonville game will be a fair measuring stick of where we’re at. Full season for both offenses to be running efficiently (??) as best they can and defense locked in. Injuries will play a big part by the end of the season, but I expect a Jet win

• Upvote 1

Personally, I think the Jags are making some bad decisions with Meyer in command. The best thing they’ve done is take Trevor Lawrence #1 and that move fell into their laps.

The Jets seem to be on a straighter direction if we are comparing who has gained the most ground this offseason in becoming competent.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Personally, I think the Jags are making some bad decisions with Meyer in command. The best thing they’ve done is take Trevor Lawrence #1 and that move fell into their laps.

The Jets seem to be on a straighter direction if we are comparing who has gained the most ground this offseason in becoming competent.

Of the five rebuilding teams we face this season I certainly believe we are further along than any of them other than the Bengals. Burrow, deep receiving Core and used 3 draft picks on OL.... something I wish JD would have done but there are other ways to fix the line. Their defense is still bottom 10 

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I hate almost every move the Jaguars have made this off-season other than drafting Lawrence. I really don't think Meyer lasts three seasons.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I hate almost every move the Jaguars have made this off-season other than drafting Lawrence. I really don't think Meyer lasts three seasons.

Agreed. I think the worst is probably the most recent. I just can’t wrap my head around Etienne getting every snap at WR during training camp.