Jump to content

Giants Are Reportedly Signing Notable Wide Receiver


jetsons
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Sad is as old as you think because real TEs struggled under Gase a WR who missed the last 3 years, never played TE and never had to block will be better than an actual TE.

 

Time will surely tell if it all works out for KB and the NY Giants. 

I always root for the underdog to prevail. 

Evan Engram has been a disappointment to the NY Giants since drafted. 

Maybe they reaching with this but they are trying to upgrade the position. 

Similar to when JD brought Ryan Kalil out of retirement and Jacksonville Tebow. 

If it works great if not they move on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And the point still stands, Perriman today and last year is a better WR than Benjamin

More to the point Benjamin isnt a signing that anyone should be praising for any reason

Honestly, I don't care beyond pointing out that Perriman sucks and having some fun at those who thought he was gonna be a player here.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Honestly, I don't care beyond pointing out that Perriman sucks and having some fun at those who thought he was gonna be a player here.

I really dont remember a whole lot who thought he would be a player, some thought he could replace Anderson with help and staying injury free 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I really dont remember a whole lot who thought he would be a player, some thought he could replace Anderson with help and staying injury free 

Maybe we just disagree with what "a player" means. I mean above JAG. For me the levels are: Bums, JAGs, Players, Studs. I just re-read his signing thread: Jets Sign Perriman.

Unscientific results: (1) About half believed worse than Robby (who is a Player under my definition and not a threshhold one, at that); (2) Half believed equal or better and (3) on the extremes, me calling it a terrible move and getting butt fumbled prodigiously and 1-2 guys making crazy prognostication of Perriman having some sort of career breakout.

In the thread, I did promise to bump when I was proven correct, but my heart's just not in it. That one was way too easy. I don't need those cheap points.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jgb said:

Maybe we just disagree with what "a player" means. I mean above JAG. For me the levels are: Bums, JAGs, Players, Studs. I just re-read his signing thread: Jets Sign Perriman.

Unscientific results: (1) About half believed worse than Robby (who is a Player under my definition and not a threshhold one, at that); (2) Half believed equal or better and (3) on the extremes, me calling it a terrible move and getting butt fumbled prodigiously and 1-2 guys making crazy prognostication of Perriman having some sort of career breakout.

In the thread, I did promise to bump when I was proven correct, but my heart's just not in it. That one was way too easy. I don't need those cheap points.

 

And yet, youre wrong about the main point, Perriman is better than Benjamin

Interesting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

And yet, youre wrong about the main point, Perriman is better than Benjamin

Interesting

How exactly did you confuse me with someone who was advocating for Benjamin? I think you have me confused with another poster. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jgb said:

How exactly did you confuse me with someone who was advocating for Benjamin? I think you have me confused with another poster. 

 

No one was ever advocating for KB. 

It's a football message board where we discuss our opinions, some get very angry and combative if they feel you are not agreeing with them. 

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

 

No one was ever advocating for KB. 

It's a football message board where we discuss our opinions, some get very angry and combative if they feel you are not agreeing with them. 

Just weird. So desperate to argue he just pretends people take positions so he can disagree with them. As if it's hard to find people who actually have different opinions that you can disagree with on the Internet.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jgb said:

Just weird. So desperate to argue he just pretends people take positions so he can disagree with them. As if it's hard to find people who actually have different opinions than you to disagree with on the Internet.

Exactly

EVERY DAMN DAY. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Exactly

EVERY DAMN DAY. 

I went back and looked. Of the 8 butt fumbles I earned for my first post in the Perriman signing thread "Inaccurate passer paired with stonehands. Oh boy " guess who one of the butt fumbles was? That's right: @Jet Nut who is now trying to admonish me for -- I think? -- not expressing how much I think Perriman sucks lol.

Can't make this stuff up.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

I went back and looked. Of the 8 butt fumbles I earned for my first post in the Perriman signing thread "Inaccurate passer paired with stonehands. Oh boy " guess who one of the butt fumbles was? That's right: @Jet Nut who is now trying to admonish me for -- I think? -- not expressing how much I think Perriman sucks lol.

Can't make this stuff up.

I gave you a thumbs up to make up for it. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jgb said:

I went back and looked. Of the 8 butt fumbles I earned for my first post in the Perriman signing thread "Inaccurate passer paired with stonehands. Oh boy " guess who one of the butt fumbles was? That's right: @Jet Nut who is now trying to admonish me for -- I think? -- not expressing how much I think Perriman sucks lol.

Can't make this stuff up.

Youre right, cant make this up.

You've drifted so far off base youre making JW look clued in

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

 

That Kelvin Benjamin sure was a great move for the Giants!  Sure was “better than any of the JAGs Macc and JD brought in”!!!

Lets not jinx it. Remember though we had Kellen Winslow Jr on the roster he turned out to be real winner. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Lets not jinx it. Remember though we had Kellen Winslow Jr on the roster he turned out to be real winner. 

Idk how you could top getting into a heated argument with your superiors on the first real day of work, leading to you getting fired, but this is the Jets we’re talking about, so who knows?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...