The Official 2021 N.Y Knicks 1st Round NBA Playoffs Game(s) Thread vs. Atlanta Hawks:

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You weren't talking Knicks basketball throughout the entire season. 

Therefore you don't have the right to show your ugly head here in the playoffs. 

Piss off (you little fake bandwagon fan). 

Or, I dunno, I can post here if I want and you can stop trying to moderate who can/cannot via personal attacks?

That'd be swell.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Or, I dunno, I can post here if I want and you can stop trying to moderate who can/cannot via personal attacks?

That'd be swell.

How come you didn't post about our Knicks throughout the entire regular season? 

Hm. Fake bandwagon fan, much? 

image.png.3fc83d3da118a15ae1566f419608d840.pngimage.png.3fc83d3da118a15ae1566f419608d840.png

Waited for the PLAYOFFS?

Absolutely DISGUSTING. 

So, anyway. 

Julius Randle catching that over-rated chant today was rough... but, to me  worst part of the game was a missed late 3 by the Hawks. Knicks out-positioned Hawks for rebound 4-1, and the Hawks got it with ease. This game was 2 teams playing at very different speeds. Sometimes games like today just happen... we just “didn’t get off the bus” so to speak.

Was a tough one to watch. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

So, anyway. 

Julius Randle catching that over-rated chant today was rough... but, to me  worst part of the game was a missed late 3 by the Hawks. Knicks out-positioned Hawks for rebound 4-1, and the Hawks got it with ease. This game was 2 teams playing at very different speeds. Sometimes games like today just happen... we just “didn’t get off the bus” so to speak.

Was a tough one to watch. 

Omg. Your FIRST NYK post of the entire season ???

How pathetic. 

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

How come you didn't post about our Knicks throughout the entire regular season? 

Hm. Fake bandwagon fan, much? 

image.png.3fc83d3da118a15ae1566f419608d840.pngimage.png.3fc83d3da118a15ae1566f419608d840.png

How come? 

Well, I have, but final answer: I’m a bandwagon fan. I’m here to show that I can start paying attention yesterday and still know more that you.

5 hours ago, EM31 said:

Rutgers,

I hope your take on what we are watching is closer to the truth than my own.  Trying not to be a same 'ole Knicks fan but old habits die hard.

Who knows, I'm probably right there with you. I still believe in Randle and Thibs but it's hard to imagine that Dolan won't cock all of this up eventually given the history. We'll see what they do when the offseason hits.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Who knows, I'm probably right there with you. I still believe in Randle and Thibs but it's hard to imagine that Dolan won't cock all of this up eventually given the history. We'll see what they do when the offseason hits.

The Knicks need more perimeter help on both sides of the court. The Hawks were lighting it up from 3 yesterday and the Knicks really didn’t have anyone who could consistently make 3’s back at that them & get open off-ball. 3 & D should be what Thibs looks for this coming offseason. It will also help pull the defense out of the paint or top of the free throw line where they iso’d Randle.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

The Knicks need more perimeter help on both sides of the court. The Hawks were lighting it up from 3 yesterday and the Knicks really didn’t have anyone who could consistently make 3’s back at that them & get open off-ball. 3 & D should be what Thibs looks for this coming offseason. It will also help pull the defense out of the paint or top of the free throw line where they iso’d Randle.

They need shooters but more importantly an entirely new offense. Scoring points for them has been such a grind all year sans the streak, and when the court shrinks in the postseason stuff like that only gets amplified. Not a knock on Randle but ISO ball only works in the playoffs if you have Kevin Durant or Lebron. Signing and drafting shooters will help but IMO when you take a step back and look at the Knicks' season as a whole the guy that makes the most sense for them is Chris Paul. 

17 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You weren't talking Knicks basketball throughout the entire season. 

Therefore you don't have the right to show your ugly head here in the playoffs. 

Piss off (you little fake bandwagon fan). 

Auxiliary moderators is a thing? Dam. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Auxiliary moderators is a thing? Dam. 

Sorry big guy. 

I just found it absolutely disgusting how a so called Knicks fan A.) Didn't post about NYK basketball throughout all of 2020-2021 (not a single post) and B.) Had the nerve to quote me during the Playoffs ala someone who's been talking NYC basketball since DRAFT NIGHT. 

???

52 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Sorry big guy. 

I just found it absolutely disgusting how a so called Knicks fan A.) Didn't post about NYK basketball throughout all of 2020-2021 (not a single post) and B.) Had the nerve to quote me during the Playoffs ala someone who's been talking NYC basketball since DRAFT NIGHT. 

???

Not really a forum rule , but you do you I guess. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Ape is actually  very good spirited and a great sport, doesn’t take anything too serious. So that’s a good thing. 

I mean, there’s very little to take serious here. All I did was put a “kick me” sign on his back.

It was his decision to saw off his legs and re-attach them backwards so he could be sure we all knew he was the #1 kicker.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I mean, there’s very little to take serious here. All I did was put a “kick me” sign in his back.

It was his decision to saw off his legs and re-attach them backwards so he could be sure we all knew he was the #1 kicker.

Yeah, it takes awhile for some to realize a knockout when shadow boxing isn’t a good thing. 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

The affordance  you’re given for personal attacks is directly tied to the amount of pointing and laughing folks do at your expense.

To be fair I typically only read a couple lines of his post. So if their in the middle I’ll just try harder next time. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

To be fair I typically only read a couple lines of his post. So if their in the middle I’ll just try harder next time. 

Oh, I’m not taking offense. You don’t need to do anything. I just wanted to make the point that he’s not getting away with it because he’s being sly, it’s because he’s regarded as a goofball.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The affordance  you’re given for personal attacks is directly tied to the amount of pointing and laughing folks do at your expense.

As if you're antagonist post of "ffs" and whatever you Said before that wasn't a little personal attack etc. 

Nothing you say can change the fact that A.) You had literally 0 NYK posts throughout the entire regular season and B.) You only recently posted after our game 4 loss. 

You're a fake bandwagon fan and that's not an attack, it's reality; because posting pattern doesn't lie. 

49 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

As if you're antagonist post of "ffs" and whatever you Said before that wasn't a little personal attack etc. 

Nothing you say can change the fact that A.) You had literally 0 NYK posts throughout the entire regular season and B.) You only recently posted after our game 4 loss. 

You're a fake bandwagon fan and that's not an attack, it's reality; because posting pattern doesn't lie. 

Saying your takes are awful is a comment on your posts. Not you. It’s literally the opposite of personal.

You responding with name calling is personal. Comments about me, not my content.

Savvy?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Saying your takes are awful is a comment on your posts. Not you. It’s literally the opposite of personal.

You responding with name calling is personal. Comments about me, not my content.

Savvy?

I can't comment about your Knicks content...

Because you HAVE NONE

(0 NYK posts throughout all of 2020-2021's regular season)

???

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Perhaps you should stop commenting then? This doesn’t give you license to attack people. 

You're the one who came out of the woodworks to quote me with a disrespectful and antagonist little post of yours. 

You don't like it? Taste of your own medicine? Stop crying victim over a message board "ffs". 

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You're the one who came out of the woodworks to quote me with a disrespectful and antagonist little post of yours. 

You don't like it? Taste of your own medicine? Stop crying victim over a message board "ffs". 

This is a bizarre projection.

On 5/31/2021 at 12:35 AM, RutgersJetFan said:

Agreed.  The guy shows an amazing loyalty to people that don't deserve it - Isaiah, bringing Mills (though he's a great guy) back for somebody that refuses to stay the course when things are headed in the right direction.

5 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

+1

I came here to see the Sixers, Nets and Bucks were still supposed to be terrified of seeing the Knicks in the 2nd round.  Had to scroll pretty raf up to find any actual Knick content.

Knick content:

If Derrick Rose (love him, but seriously) is typically your leading scorer, then you're not built to advance in the playoffs. Yet.

6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

+1

I came here to see the Sixers, Nets and Bucks were still supposed to be terrified of seeing the Knicks in the 2nd round.  Had to scroll pretty raf up to find any actual Knick content.

The sign of a leader who is manipulated by strokes to his ego.