Big Turn Out for Voluntary Workouts Today

30 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

This is next level homer - the likes not seen since the days of penningtology right after the turn of the millennium in the fallen kingdom formerly known as JI. 

Don;t care...Jets fans, true ones, are by definition homers.

2 hours ago, C Mart said:

Kim Jones @KimJonesSports

My understanding: The #NYJ had more than 80 players show up today in Florham Park for the voluntary start of Phase Two of the offseason program. Coach Robert Saleh has to be thrilled. (And I'm pretty sure he is.) #NYJets

8 would show if Gase was around 

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

What is this

Andrew Luck called it Reggies team and said he would fall in line until he earned everyone's respect but you think Jimmy Neutron should be texting people to show up at voluntary work outs?  Ok.

Like I said..  zero chance zippy is that stupid.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pac said:

It would surprise me.  Zach shouldn't say sht to any vet until he earns their respect.  I doubt he's stupid enough to have dared tell anyone to show up.

I call it BS! There is always an approach or tact. He could simply state that he will be in attendance and he would love to meet/learn from them. A veteran that opposes that shouldn't be in this team. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Pac said:

Andrew Luck called it Reggies team and said he would fall in line until he earned everyone's respect but you think Jimmy Neutron should be texting people to show up at voluntary work outs?  Ok.

And then Andrew quit and hung his teammates out to dry.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

42 minutes ago, JTJet said:

What in the name of Weeb Ewbanks butthole is Wesco wearing on his head? Is he going  fishing after practice or something?

20210517_155719.jpg

It looks like one of those stupid plastic bowler hats that amateurs wear on St. Patrick's day at the local bar. I guess he might as well put it to use more than once a year.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

It looks like one of those stupid plastic bowler hats that amateurs wear on St. Patrick's day at the local bar. I guess he might as well put it to use more than once a year.

That's sorta what I was thinking too lol. I hope he doesnt make this team just because of that dumb hat. 

• WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Pac said:

It would surprise me.  Zach shouldn't say sht to any vet until he earns their respect.  I doubt he's stupid enough to have dared tell anyone to show up.

I hope hes allowed to speak out turn by the time the season starts.

Would suck to see players just looking at each other in the huddle, waiting for a vet to speak first

1 hour ago, Pac said:

You think that means the QB cant talk to players?   Because A Luck was respectful in saying the Colts were Reggies team?  Because Luck wasnt allowed to talk to the players of Reggies team?  LOL

Jimmy Neutron, zippy?

Making fun of your teams QB while never making sense or adding to that board, how to go through life on a fan site.  

last season: "see how bad we suck, guys opted out, and the ones who didn't won't even show for OTA's!"

this season: "so what if 80 something guys showed up!? they're supposed to.... we suck"

Celebrate the small victories. It doesn't physically hurt to be positive. I promise. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, static14 said:

last season: "see how bad we suck, guys opted out, and the ones who didn't won't even show for OTA's!"

this season: "so what if 80 something guys showed up!? they're supposed to.... we suck"

Celebrate the small victories. It doesn't physically hurt to be positive. I promise. 

There's a story like this for every team on PFT. The Jets are literally doing the same exact thing as every single other team. 

There's being positive and there's being stupid. 

All the "OMG OMG The Jets didn't have **** running down their legs when they took the field. Guys, we've never had a team like this before!" when they haven't accomplished anything or done anything different than every other team makes it hard to take people seriously. Especially when it's the same people who celebrated the genius of Mac and Gase.

12 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

There's being positive and there's being stupid. 

Just as it was negative and not all that smart to have page after page of doom and gloom over talk that players would stay away a couple of weeks ago.  

33 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You think that means the QB cant talk to players?   Because A Luck was respectful in saying the Colts were Reggies team?  Because Luck wasnt allowed to talk to the players of Reggies team?  LOL

Jimmy Neutron, zippy?

Making fun of your teams QB while never making sense or adding to that board, how to go through life on a fan site.  

A little slow on the uptake, huh?  I didn't think I needed to spell out that he shouldn't be barking out orders yet - not that he should swear a vow of silence.

Spare me the sanctimony.  90% of JN content is fans bashing the team, players, coaches, stadium, jerseys, and other fans.

Me calling Skippy, Skippy is pretty tame bud.

11 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Just as it was negative and not all that smart to have page after page of doom and gloom over talk that players would stay away a couple of weeks ago.  

Where were people saying that Jets players were going to stay away when other team's were going to attend?

16 minutes ago, Pac said:

A little slow on the uptake, huh?  I didn't think I needed to spell out that he shouldn't be barking out orders yet - not that he should swear a vow of silence.

Spare me the sanctimony.  90% of JN content is fans bashing the team, players, coaches, stadium, jerseys, and other fans.

Me calling Skippy, Skippy is pretty tame bud.

No, youre confused.  I read what you wrote.  Its kind of silly to think that the teams QB has to wait to take over the team and talk to players.  And its wrong.  Making calls and telling his teammates that he is looking forward to their participation in camp isnt barking out orders. 

You thinking Sam will benefit somehow by taking up the fight and attempting to make fun of or insult our new QB is the joke of it all.