MILF lovers: Zach's mom had a sh*tty month

She doesn't talk like any Mormon I've ever heard. I worked for a Mormon-owned business in HS/College and made a lot a great friends, still talk occasionally to my old boss to this day, decades later.

Of the dozens of Mormons I knew well and hung out with for several years, I think the worst word I ever heard a Mormon say was "crap" or "fart." Not saying even the most disciplined people can't slip up but to deliberately put this out on social media? I dunno... something doesn't compute. And you'd think in Utah things would be even more conservative (religiously).

Not that I care, I have a potty mouth myself.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Millennialism

It's funny I was actually thinking that when I hit "post." Maybe that's ok now in the community, when it most definitely was not in the mid/late 90s.

7 minutes ago, jgb said:

She doesn't talk like any Mormon I've ever heard. I worked for a Mormon-owned business in HS/College and made a lot a great friends, still talk occasionally to my old boss to this day, decades later.

Of the dozens of Mormons I knew well and hung out with for several years, I think the worst word I ever heard a Mormon say was "crap" or "fart." Not saying even the most disciplined people can't slip up but to deliberately put this out on social media? I dunno... something doesn't compute. And you'd think in Utah things would be even more conservative (religiously).

Not that I care, I have a potty mouth myself.

More than likely she’s a more from the sect of Moron than Morman. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

A sh*tty month? 

Her son just got drafted #2 overall.  

Her son will sign a four-year contract worth $35.1 million, fully guaranteed deal with a $22.9 million signing bonus. 

And she's having a sh*tty month? 

wow. 

I guess that's how people (like her) feel after Zach's uncle, 'David Neeleman',  the founder of JetBlue (among other airlines) has a networth of over $400,000,000 ($400 Million). 

I guess her son getting a guaranteed $22.9 Million Dollars is considered a sh*tty month and nothing but chump change to her...

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

A sh*tty month? 

Her son just got drafted #2 overall.  

Her son will sign a four-year contract worth $35.1 million, fully guaranteed deal with a $22.9 million signing bonus. 

And she's having a sh*tty month? 

wow. 

I guess that's how people (like her) feel after Zach's uncle, 'David Neeleman',  the founder of JetBlue (among other airlines) has a networth of over $400,000,000 ($400 Million). 

I guess her son getting a guaranteed $22.9 Million Dollars is considered a sh*tty month and nothing but chump change to her...

First of all....who tf cares?

Second, rich people are allowed to have bad days/months/whatever. Called being human. 

Third, why do any of us care what she’s doing? 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Zachtomims47 said:

First of all....who tf cares?

Second, rich people are allowed to have bad days/months/whatever. Called being human. 

Third, why do any of us care what she’s doing? 

I've never created a thread about this kids mom. 

So. No. I don't "care". 

But it's absolutely pathetic to consider yourself as having a bad month after your son was drafted #2 overall into the NFL. 

Some bad month she's having, huh? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I've never created a thread about this kids mom. 

So. No. I don't "care". 

But it's absolutely pathetic to consider yourself as having a bad month after your son was drafted #2 overall into the NFL. 

Some bad month she's having, huh? 

And the guy living under the bridge thinks it's ridiculous for anyone with a job and bed to "have a bad month."

Let's not gatekeep feeling down.