Jump to content

Dan Campbell wants a live Lion at Detroit's practices.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should have a real Jet at our practices.

The texans say hello

Posted Images

We'll see if this works. Based on what I've seen this over the top rah rah tough guy stuff doesn't work. It's a new era in terms of players coach relationships. Not sure if this guy can pull it off. The Lions have always been a big challenge. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

There seems to be some tough competition for the top laughingstock franchise status in the NFL and our JETS are no where to be found thankfully. Go Jags (Tebow) ! Go Lions (real lions) ! 

  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JTJet said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/05/18/dan-campbell-i-would-love-to-have-a-pet-lion-at-practice/

Dan Campbell is a national treasure. I could listen to this guys thoughts all day. Hopefully one day after what will surely be a trainwreck in DET he becomes our TEs coach lol. 

I’d prefer not having a walking meme as my team’s head coach. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

There seems to be some tough competition for the top laughingstock franchise status in the NFL and our JETS are no where to be found thankfully. Go Jags (Tebow) ! Go Lions (real lions) ! 

2-14? Missing out on a generational talent for 2 meaningless wins?

Hello.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Which team was it had an axe and a block of wood in their dressing room? The "keep chopping wood" thing?

Led to one guy going on IR after he swung the axe and hit his leg instead of the wood. :D

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jamesr said:

Which team was it had an axe and a block of wood in their dressing room? The "keep chopping wood" thing?

Led to one guy going on IR after he swung the axe and hit his leg instead of the wood. :D

At least no one was hurt when we buried the football. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I’d prefer not having a walking meme as my team’s head coach. 

Head coach I agree. But TEs coach? Nowhere but up for us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bronx said:

It will never happen for several reasons: millennialism, animal right activists and pussified America. 

Exactly they even  took the cage off the kids boxes of animal crackers.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Exactly they even  took the cage off the kids boxes of animal crackers.

I remember eating the animal's head last as a kid. What about these guys?

image.png.9db7d6befba56950a037c30c5d1e871b.png

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Coach Saleh is going to bring a giant gas pump to practice. 

Giant gas pump Stock Photos - Page 1 : Masterfile

unnamed (2).jpg

I'll be on standby, in case of any fires.

image.thumb.png.0f25e574b2f7b9870c91a972da1fe0db.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Exactly they even  took the cage off the kids boxes of animal crackers.

Is that real?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Coach Saleh is going to bring a giant gas pump to practice. 

Giant gas pump Stock Photos - Page 1 : Masterfile

unnamed (2).jpg

zoolander GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bronx said:

It will never happen for several reasons: millennialism, animal right activists and pussified America. 

Do you know who pussified America? Generation X parents. The millennials and zoomers get a lot of sh*t, but it's my generation who created the Tide Pod generation. Generation X failed future generations. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Detroit will be a glorious trainwreck. Can't wait to see the quotes coming out of there when they are 2-10 and Jared Goof just threw 4 picks in a blow out loss

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Dan Campbell is either going to be a spectacular success or a spectacular failure.  Either way it's going to be fun to watch.  

 

 

He’s no Matt Patricia I’ll tell you that. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...