Dan Campbell wants a live Lion at Detroit's practices.

We'll see if this works. Based on what I've seen this over the top rah rah tough guy stuff doesn't work. It's a new era in terms of players coach relationships. Not sure if this guy can pull it off. The Lions have always been a big challenge. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/05/18/dan-campbell-i-would-love-to-have-a-pet-lion-at-practice/

Dan Campbell is a national treasure. I could listen to this guys thoughts all day. Hopefully one day after what will surely be a trainwreck in DET he becomes our TEs coach lol. 

I’d prefer not having a walking meme as my team’s head coach. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

There seems to be some tough competition for the top laughingstock franchise status in the NFL and our JETS are no where to be found thankfully. Go Jags (Tebow) ! Go Lions (real lions) ! 

2-14? Missing out on a generational talent for 2 meaningless wins?

Hello.

• WTF? 1

Which team was it had an axe and a block of wood in their dressing room? The "keep chopping wood" thing?

Led to one guy going on IR after he swung the axe and hit his leg instead of the wood. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, jamesr said:

Which team was it had an axe and a block of wood in their dressing room? The "keep chopping wood" thing?

Led to one guy going on IR after he swung the axe and hit his leg instead of the wood. :D

At least no one was hurt when we buried the football. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bronx said:

It will never happen for several reasons: millennialism, animal right activists and pussified America. 

Do you know who pussified America? Generation X parents. The millennials and zoomers get a lot of sh*t, but it's my generation who created the Tide Pod generation. Generation X failed future generations.