PFF Ranks Jets In Top 5 Most Improved Teams Of 2021 | The New York Jets | NFL

I did not want or like Adam Gase.  I am glad he's gone and that we've apparently upgraded.
If Robert Saleh can't win 8 games with a schedule this easy and a roster this transformed and a 9th home game then the memory of Adam Gase will be the least of our problems.
SAR I
Stop setting the table for your own narrative. Improvements are required or else Saleh isn't worth his salt. That's it. I personally think 7 either wins should be the requirement

Sent from my SM-G930VL using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You're not only a liar...

But you're a disgusting liar. 

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

I did not want or like Adam Gase.  While he was our head coach, I showed him support as that was the right thing to do.

Your personal attack has been reported.

SAR I 

The Office Reaction GIF

5 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

Stop setting the table for your own narrative. Improvements are required or else Saleh isn't worth his salt. That's it. I personally think 7 either wins should be the requirement

Unacceptable.

Gase won 7 games with a worse roster, no quarterback, a harder schedule, and one less home game.

You guys told me that Gase was the worst HC in the history of the league.  Well?

SAR I

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

I did not want or like Adam Gase.  While he was our head coach, I showed him support as that was the right thing to do.

SAR I 

Truth is an absolute defense against defamation. A statement cannot be defamatory if it is true. 

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

Unacceptable.

Gase won 7 games with a worse roster, no quarterback, a harder schedule, and one less home game.

You guys told me that Gase was the worst HC in the history of the league.  Well?

SAR I

Your agenda is transparent to the point of embarrassment. Having lost all credibility as a result of your unyielding support for Adam Gase, you're obviously attempting to set Saleh up with your unreasonable, self-manufactured expectations. Everyone sees thru it, and your repetition on the matter just makes it pathetically more clear. 

Can the Jets win eight games this year? Sure they can.

Is that a reasonable expectation for a rookie head coach, rookie OC/play-caller, and rookie QB on the youngest team in the league? No, of course it's not. 

And while you continually want to gloss over a season in which you predicted a 5-0 start but, at the rate of two wins per 16 games, the season would've had to've been 40 games long for your boy, Adams Gase, to've actually won five games. He won two games last year. Anything more than two wins would be an improvement over your guy. 

Or how about this; he averaged 4.5 wins per season, so five wins would be an improvement over the average number of Adam Gase wins. 

But the reality is that Saleh can be an improvement over Gase without an improvement in wins in his rookie season. They could win three games this year, and still be laying the foundation for something very good. But you go ahead and establish yourself as anti-Saleh. Do it at your own peril. 

• Post of the Week 1

17 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I 

PLEASE....  you washed his balls on this site.   Love ya like a brother but let’s not rewrite history.   

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, SAR I said:

Unacceptable.

SAR I

There he goes, talking out of his ass again.

67A1DF8A-EF3B-491F-962D-DF933D62BA1A.jpeg