Zac Wilson Vs. Trevor Lawrence

22 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Eli will definitely go to the HOF. Winning 2 SB as a QB is a legit HOF achievement 

And both against the Empire of Cheat. Eli saved us from having to endure Brady interviewed every year for the next 50 years when the last undefeated team falls. It would be 100x worse than Mercury Morris.

34 minutes ago, Biggs said:

He probably was the most mechanically sound of the guys coming out that year.   He was the 4th guy off the board for a reason.  Personally I don't think he sucked more than Sam and he was certainly in a worse situation.   Obviously not as nice a kid.

Don’t disagree on his physical attributes. Million dollar arm ten cent head like Nuke Laloosh.

Scraping on practice squads may have actually done him some good. He has a better chance at a turnaround than Sam IMHO. Smaller sample size of suck and mechanically sound. And this hurts to say because I called Rosen “undraftable” and believed Jets lucked into Sam.

22 hours ago, k-met57 said:

It really depends what you want to see...my friend harps on the fact that Wilson comes from money (uncle founded Jet Blue), mother seems looney, family are Trump supporters (not saying its a bad thing, but controversial), and of course was not team captain.

I didn't know all the above.  I am so pumped now. 

Hello China?  Get me a Wilson 2 authentic jersey for $29.99. Also, if you have any of the old Nick Folk jerseys in XL left, can you just put Wilson on the back of it.  What?  You can't give away the new design jerseys there either?  Oh, you have repurposed them as masks.  Gotcha.

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, jgb said:

We don't have a choice but I'm sure JD is happy to hear that!

I think we have a very nice receiving corp.   Not to mention we have 3 receivers who are excellent and willing blockers in Davis, Mims and Cole.  That will help the run game and also receivers get YAC.   Michael Carter and Tevin Coleman are both excellent receivers out of the backfield.  Add in a (hopefully) revitalized and motivated Herndon, pushed by the very athletic and talented Yeboah at TE and I think our passing game is going be very good.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JetBlue said:

I think we have a very nice receiving corp.   Not to mention we have 3 receivers who are excellent and willing blockers in Davis, Mims and Cole.  That will help the run game and also receivers get YAC.   Michael Carter and Tevin Coleman are both excellent receivers out of the backfield.  Add in a (hopefully) revitalized and motivated Herndon, pushed by the very athletic and talented Yeboah at TE and I think our passing game is going be very good.  

No crime in being an optimistic fan in May.

• Upvote 1