Zach's momma Lisa Wilson....had to re-post this here vs. on some random thread.

Wilson's mom made a stir during his freshman season for a few games. The media loved her and would interview her at every game. It was weird and annoying. But after that we never heard from her in terms of media interviews during his sophomore and junior years. To her credit she got off the air. His dad has never said a word.

Zach doesn't come from tons of money. His family does okay financially. I believe they own a convenience store. They have never struck me as super loaded. My son's friend played basketball on the same high school team. Said Zach didn't seem loaded or spoiled, but he was a super competitive jerk on the court and in practice (and was really good). There's no evidence that his uncle hands out money to his sister and nephew. His training was clearly a financial burden for his family in college, and for him. He went out of his way to work for Door Dash on his trips to California, and during his time at BYU because he needed the cash.

Politically the guy liked a single tweet related to Trump. Not exactly a political pundit looking to fire up his "base". Comparing his mom to Lavar Ball is laughable. The dude acted like agent, coach, business manager, broadcaster, brand builder (BBB), GM, etc. What exactly has Lisa Wilson said or done since Zach was drafted that worries people?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 6

I think his mom and his GF seem to have a social media presence with a following, so that attracted attention. If they continue to post rants or pics they will attract attention and create issues for him. Not saying it’s food or bad, it just is. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Zach Made Me a Jets Fan said:

Wilson's mom made a stir during his freshman season for a few games. The media loved her and would interview her at every game. It was weird and annoying. But after that we never heard from her in terms of media interviews during his sophomore and junior years. To her credit she got off the air. His dad has never said a word.

Zach doesn't come from tons of money. His family does okay financially. I believe they own a convenience store. They have never struck me as super loaded. My son's friend played basketball on the same high school team. Said Zach didn't seem loaded or spoiled, but he was a super competitive jerk on the court and in practice (and was really good). There's no evidence that his uncle hands out money to his sister and nephew. His training was clearly a financial burden for his family in college, and for him. He went out of his way to work for Door Dash on his trips to California, and during his time at BYU because he needed the cash.

Politically the guy liked a single tweet related to Trump. Not exactly a political pundit looking to fire up his "base". Comparing his mom to Lavar Ball is laughable. The dude acted like agent, coach, business manager, broadcaster, brand builder (BBB), GM, etc. What exactly has Lisa Wilson said or done since Zach was drafted that worries people?

Hi Mrs Wilson. Bye Mrs Wilson

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

52 minutes ago, Wit said:

I think his mom and his GF seem to have a social media presence with a following, so that attracted attention. If they continue to post rants or pics they will attract attention and create issues for him. Not saying it’s food or bad, it just is. 

Id bet few if any would know his GF in a crowd of 5.

No one cares about his GF, have no idea what attention shes attracted.

No one cares, nor should they

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Wit said:

Food or bad is the black & white way in which @The Crusher views the world. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1