Excelsior Pass Wallet for Jet Games?

14 hours ago, CTJetsFan said:

Ok

I don't want to turn this thread into a COVID discussion, but does a private business a) have the right to ask you for that and b) refuse you service/access based on that? Just asking (should you know the answer)

A private business could require you to wear high heels to enter the stadium and tell you to hit the bricks if you don't comply. They make the rules.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, choon328 said:

A private business could require you to wear high heels to enter the stadium and tell you to hit the bricks if you don't comply. They make the rules.  

Nope. I could claim it hurts my back or I could only afford sandals and you would not be able to afford the lawsuit afterwards.

The vaccine pass thing won’t last long either only a court case away from blowing up, asking for medical records to enter a business just screams foul.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

1 hour ago, ECURB said:

Nope. I could claim it hurts my back or I could only afford sandals and you would not be able to afford the lawsuit afterwards.

The vaccine pass thing won’t last long either only a court case away from blowing up, asking for medical records to enter a business just screams foul.

So if you can’t afford to eat at Ruth’s Chris you’ll sue them?  Lol

So I should sue the school system for asking for vaccination records? I should sue the school over requirements about seeing my kids physical for sports?

I should sue my daughters nursing school for requiring that she comply with their rules?  They tell her what week of the year to get which flu vaccine.   FOUL

I almost wish this was Darwinism but it’s not, lazy entitled stupidity is killing OTHER people 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 2

2 hours ago, ECURB said:

Ever hear of no shirt no service? Many lawsuits. All failed. It’s a private business they can do what they want as long as it’s not racial discrimination 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

19 hours ago, choon328 said:

That's not HIPAA. Violating HIPAA is accessing your medical record without consent. Asking YOU to show your vaccination card isn't a violation of HIPAA. 

HIPAA only applies to certain businesses/entities- health plans ( health insurance companies) and health care providers (doctors, hospitals etc). Any other business can require a vaccine and proof of vaccination, unless there is a state or local law prohibiting it from doing so. Employers have to accommodate those who can’t get the vaccine because of a disability or a bona ride religious belief ( but accommodation could mean work from home, not allowing unvaccinated people onsite). Over 400 colleges are requiring vaccinations to attend for the 2021-22 academic year. 

• Upvote 2

The Bills are requiring Excelsior and Buffalo/Erie County is only at 39% vax rate. It’ll be interesting to see what venues do in the Fall if they can’t move tickets because 60% of their base is lunatic hillbillies.

FWIW, the Nets are charging more for unvaccinated people to attend playoff games, which is fun, and they’re not even hiding the fact that it’s to deter unvaxxed people from showing up. Gonna be a long summer for a lot of people nicknamed “Cooter” or “Roscoe”

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, jago said:

its a really really bad idea. one can argue the virtues of this covid vax, but letting .gov get a foothold on this tech will only become a bigger issue.
maybe you're ok with today, but tomorrow you don't agree with the next emergency health measure? 
you will get pinged for a booster, or for the next virus, terror threats, or social issues (stay home order for civil unrest) or any other happenstance they call a crisis whereby your actions are controlled.
head of household? "Your child's deadline for submitting themselves to _______ is approaching, please take action or your family's __________ will be suspended."
travel, jobs, purchases, interactions all subject to the whim of authority.
please, dont compare it to tsa checking your luggage or wearing a seatbelt.
a wacky conspiracy theory? i sure hope so.

The government alerting you to take an action  avoid a consequence?  How is this a bad thing? I mean how did you go from using a simple app to show you are Vaccinated  or tested to this?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ECURB said:

OMG, what is it with some of you. This like requesting ID to use a credit card. They are not asking to see if you ever had Covid or any kind of medical record, they are asking if you have been vaccinated. It is proof of something like the ID is proof of who you are

• Upvote 2

On 5/22/2021 at 7:04 AM, Larz said:

Went to staples and they made a copy to laminate and I have the original in a safe place. 

as a side note, why isn’t the card wallet size ?

lol

Too funny. I literally trimmed the corners off mine to make it fit right . Not sure the laminated one is good. Feel free to not respond to my post.