Zach at the Islanders game

This team is a close knit group already.  Really love seeing it.
I don't know about a tight knit group already. But it certainly appears that they are trying to become that. Feeneys a new addition and Zach's brand new to the team. I would think when they're hanging out with the veterans that they would be a tight knit group

Sent from my SM-G930VL using JetNation.com mobile app

Love seeing it too. Zach made it a priority to build relationships with every Jet player in that locker room, impressive, fluid & sincere stuff here.
I’m sure he’ll be at the first Knicks home playoff game in years. He loves basketball as much as the next guy.
also rooting for those of you who are Knicks fans this year. My team is in a whole other conference, so it’s cool to be able to root for NYK guilt free.
Just curious... how often did you see Geno Smith do those types of things.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using JetNation.com mobile app

its nice that there getting close. problem is most wont make the team.

and the 2 guys who will , Becton and AVT are not there. im sure theres a good reason. maybe dont like hockey ..whatever..

i wonder if thats the whole OL unit or if there are others in there. cant identify anyone i cant see there #

27 minutes ago, Lith said:

This may be the first Islander thread on this board -- at least in the last couple of years.  Nice to see Zach and the guys at the game.  Even better to see us win.  Series tied 2-2.

Lets Go Islanders!!!

Maybe they're the Islanders good luck charm... Hopefully they'll go to the rest of the games & get the same result as today... Maybe when the football season starts the Islander players can return the favor & Hopefully bring the Jets good luck.

• Sympathy 1

46 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Not sure. That was about 7-8 years ago. What is your point?

My point is Geno sucked, was an @$$hhole, and was the complete opposite of anything resembling a team leader. Zach is shooting to be everything Geno was never.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

57 minutes ago, doitny said:

its nice that there getting close. problem is most wont make the team.

and the 2 guys who will , Becton and AVT are not there. im sure theres a good reason. maybe dont like hockey ..whatever..

i wonder if thats the whole OL unit or if there are others in there. cant identify anyone i cant see there #

Mekhi was shooting something today (not sure if a commercial or an interview segment) but he posted images.

I thought the most encouraging thing was the group video chat that got shared with Zach and MC1 and I think Elijah. Seems like they are genuinely building rapport and spending free time together. 

• Upvote 1