Zach Wilson refused to take selfie with creepy fan at Islanders game

People who ask for a selfie are subhuman....
Have some self respect and respect for the fact that other people most likely don't want to be hassled with your bs need for a photo op.
An exercise in **** riding and egotistical self importance all in the same moment.
The need for social media attention will be the downfall of this country. It breeds soft, whiny babies if men.

I mean I cant believe he actually started crying on social media ... I almost feel pity for the guy that his parents birthed him without any stones. It is what comes from kids getting trophies when they lose .. they end up thinking they deserve sh*t.

I mean I can understand being a bit disappointed that he did get his autograph or whatever... but c'mon... bro be a man ... realize that this kid has the right to decide when he signs or gives photos ... not like Zach said **** off loser. The kid is probably just trying to manage what he can of his exposure .

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

15 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Zach better do the right thing and be at the Knicks game tonight. Aint nobody care about the fugazi Brooklyn Clippers...I mean the Nets.

Lol they are far from the Clippers. The Clippers are a true disappointment filled with douche bag players like Paul George, Marcus Morris & Pat Bev. 

The Nets are the real deal & their historic big 3 combined for 82 together yesterday — and no it wasn’t because Jaylen Brown is missing. KD, Harden & Kyrie really do this sh*t lol.

• Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lol they are far from the Clippers. The Clippers are a true disappointment filled with douche bag players like Paul George, Marcus Morris & Pat Bev. 

The Nets are the real deal & their historic big 3 combined for 82 together yesterday — and no it wasn’t because Jaylen Brown is missing. KD, Harden & Kyrie really do this sh*t lol.

I'm Knicks fan forever bud, so I'm just having fun. BTW, nice win by the Blazers last night.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

The need for social media attention will be the downfall of this country. It breeds soft, whiny babies if men.

I mean I cant believe he actually started crying on social media ... I almost feel pity for the guy that his parents birthed him without any stones. It is what comes from kids getting trophies when they lose .. they end up thinking they deserve sh*t.

I mean I can understand being a bit disappointed that he did get his autograph or whatever... but c'mon... bro be a man ... realize that this kid has the right to decide when he signs or gives photos ... not like Zach said **** off loser. The kid is probably just trying to manage what he can of his exposure .

You're a gentleman and a scholar. 

Seen our recruitment ads for the US Army lately? 

• Sympathy 1

20 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I'm Knicks fan forever bud, so I'm just having fun. BTW, nice win by the Blazers last night.

ahhh I gotcha’ and thanks man! I was holding my breath on every Jokic shot. That dude is incredible on the one leg floater. It was damn near impossible to stop him. Definitely the league’s MVP this year.

hopefully Portland can go get another one on Monday. I’d hate to let this thing get tied up on the way back to Portland. Rooting for the Knicks all the way thru the playoffs. Hawks are a solid team, but y’all have an even more solid defense.

Going to be fun to watch

• Upvote 1

Everyone!
One of these two guys is an NFL Quarterback!
My guess .. and it's only a guess ... is that it is the guy with cannon arm and pinpoint accuracy... then I remembered that he had 33 TDs to 3 ints ... and my suspicions were definitely confirmed.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

f*** the Nets and the Lakers.   Kyrie , Harden and LeBron are all a&& holes.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

My guess .. and it's only a guess ... is that it is the guy with cannon arm and pinpoint accuracy... then I remembered that he had 33 TDs to 3 ints ... and my suspicions were definitely confirmed.

You’re a lot of fun.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Zach Wilson refused to take selfie with fans at Islanders game...

so @nyjets I saw @zachkapono1 and this was our conversation: Hey Zach, I'm a teacher and a big #TakeFlight fan Can I get a selfie for my classroom? @zachkapono1 responds, "NO!" Only person around. I'll remember that when the #Jets call to sell me tickets @GothamCityCrew

— FLUKE (@fluke1994) May 22, 2021

I like Zach even MORE Now.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Just asked Justin Fields to take a selfie with me at the Liberty game and he couldn’t have been nicer about it

He probably got a look at you and said I better give this guy a selfie, who knows what he’s hiding under those fishnets!

• Haha 3