Zach Wilson refused to take selfie with creepy fan at Islanders game

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

When he goes 9-2 with the Dolphins next year (after his six game suspension) you will all be eating sh*t!

I'm agreeing with you Watson will be a Fin plus the massage parlors are better in Miami..:cheers:

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

9 comments, 5 RTs, and 2 likes is a “firestorm?”

What a great teacher. Glad he’s showing his students how important it is to throw a monster hissy fit if you don’t get what you want. Maybe Zach has been instructed to not take selfie’s with rand

Zach isn’t one to shy away from a quick picture or an autograph.  Something tells me this conversation didn’t go the way this dude is claiming it did.

Posted Images

If it were a kid I might feel differently, if this were an event where Wilson was supposed to sign autographs and take pictures with fans this would be different but a grown ass man should leave another grown ass man alone when out in public.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

• Like 2
1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

If it were a kid I might feel differently, if this were an event where Wilson was supposed to sign autographs and take pictures with fans this would be different but a grown ass man should leave another grown ass man alone when out in public.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Or at least take a "sorry, man" with your chin up and not run to Twittergram like a teeny bopper trying to spin some victim narrative.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, jgb said:

Watching a celebrity play ball, act, sing doesn't give you a claim to their time. Just like I can't demand a meeting with the CEO of Coca-Cola even though I drink a ton of the stuff.

This is why I've always believed being rich and anonymous should be everyone's goal. Well I'm at 1 out of 2! I can only shake my wrinkled old fist at "kids these days" who dream of fame for fame's sake. Sounds like an utter nightmare to me.

Youre right.  

I watched a show in which a writer chronicled time he spent with Tiger Woods for a lengthy piece he was doing.  He tells of their first day, how he met up with Tiger at a tournament and the plan was to take the drive with him to the gym and then out to dinner.  They leave the golf course and Tigers driving and fans are not letting him out of the grounds, theyre throwing themselves onto their car, blocking the road.  He said it was what he imagined being a Beatle was like.  He looks at Tiger and says what was that an Tiger, not looking happy tells him "Welcome to a day in my life"  He said it was really sad because of how real it was

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, jgb said:

Watching a celebrity play ball, act, sing doesn't give you a claim to their time. Just like I can't demand a meeting with the CEO of Coca-Cola even though I drink a ton of the stuff.

This is why I've always believed being rich and anonymous should be everyone's goal. Well I'm at 1 out of 2! I can only shake my wrinkled old fist at "kids these days" who dream of fame for fame's sake. Sounds like an utter nightmare to me.

Great post. I could not agree more.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Are we sure this guy is telling the truth? Zach seems like he is so well grounded and knows what he wants and seems like the kind of guy who will do whatever it takes to be successful.  I am thrilled with the guy even though he has not thrown one pass yet.  I am ok with him refusing a selfie once in awhile.

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

My guess:

the weirdo on Twitter is lying.

this seems like one of many tactics he uses to acquire things he then uses for memorabilia sales... or violent fapping

Likely a correct hypothesis, in my expert opinion.  

10 hours ago, PCP63 said:

Bet this isn't true at all. But even if it was, I'd be annoyed as hell to be hounded by people in public as a celebrity all the time. 

Success is having to worry about every damn thing in the world, except money.

Johnny Cash

• Like 1
10 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Hmmmm, Jet fans circling the wagons and defending their QB? Weird, Saleh really is a culture changer. 

"All gas, no breaks, and no selfies, you creepy b*tch."

• Post of the Week 1
6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

At the Knicks game and just asked Mac Jones for a selfie. He couldn’t have been nicer about it.

Kyle Trask said no, because Florida Gators are d**ks.  

• Post of the Week 1

Names himself "fluke" as in his parents made a fluke having him... then threatens to tell his pain to a bunch of 12 year old children. Literal 12 year old kids. Yeah, I hope he gets his milk duds caught in his zipper on a daily basis. 

21 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

At the Knicks game and just asked Mac Jones for a selfie. He couldn’t have been nicer about it.

Justin Fields takes selfies against stiffer competition. 

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It's a southern charm thing.  Tell him grits are overrated and see how nice he remains.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

He's just happy somebody knew who he was.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2
On 5/23/2021 at 4:51 AM, doitny said:

i love when he says he will remember this when they ask him to buy tickets.

i hope he does and cancels them.

does this idiot think the Jets care if he doesn't want to buy tickets anymore. there has to be thousands waiting on the season ticket list. 

please dont buy anymore tickets. there are plenty of us who will gladly buy them instead.

guy probably doesnt even have any

Saw that and thought…wait so you don’t even have tickets??? But sure.. if the QB you accidentally ran into took a selfie with you… then you would consider buying tickets 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1

Helicopter Dad Mike Wilson chaperoned his big boy Zach at the game and even dressed up like the players, which is family-oriented good times. #mush

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Helicopter Dad Mike Wilson chaperoned his big boy Zach at the game and even dressed up like the players, which is family-oriented good times. #mush

Going to live pro-sports is a good time?  Who knew?

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, jgb said:

Just like I can't demand a meeting with the CEO of Coca-Cola even though I drink a ton of the stuff.

Back in the 80's I once demanded a meeting with Pablo Escobar.  

• Post of the Week 1
1 minute ago, Biggs said:

Back in the 80's I once demanded a meeting with Pablo Escobar.  

I wish I could up vote, like, POTW and laugh react to this post!

On 5/23/2021 at 9:00 AM, Jolot said:

100% spot on ....this clown is the guy on line in front of you at Dunkin humiliating to poor kid behind the counter because he waited 2 extra minutes than quoted to stuff a greasy breakfast sandwich or 3 down his fat throat . Then he goes home and writes an email looking for a free donut. F this guy and everyone like him .

But did he get his free donut ?

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Your Dad left you at a gas station in Scotsdale, Arizona.  You didn't end up a Pro QB.  

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Any excuse not to stay home with the Missess?