Great accomplishment, one for the old guys.  When Tom Watson almost won the British open a few years back at 59 it would have been one of the greatest accompaniments of all time in golf.

This one rates pretty high.

I'm sure the highlights will feature tiger woods watching the tourney at home with a small mention of Mickleson winning.

I got up yesterday AM, went for a short run and I have been too sore to walk most of the weekends.  This is what happens when you are in your 50s.  Not winning major championships.  Great accomplishment, great drama, great story and he seems like a genuine great guy.

Congrats Phil!!!

That was ******* amazing.  Straight up, ******* amazing and it's why we love sports.  That type of drama, the story line, the history, the record.  Just unreal.  Especially in a sport that has really seen the pendulum shift to younger more athletic players who hit it a mile and can handle hitting out the lies you get on a course like that...wow...for Phil to keep himself in shape, hit with the length of these young men and keep his sh*t together in that chaos was unreal. That's all there is to say.  We've seen some resurgence of the older players with Sink winning twice this year, Westwood giving it a run at TPC but hat was unreal.

That scene on 18 was one of the coolest scenes in the history of sports, let alone golf.  Absolutely legendary performance by Lefty.  I never thought anything would live up to when Tiger made his comeback to win the Masters but I dont know man, that was something else.