MetLife Returning to Full Capacity

40 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I'm happy for you locals!  I'll be watching from my recliner in Iowa more than likely just returning from a stupid apple orchard or pumpkin patch my wife and kids dragged me to.  One of these years I'm making the trek though.

Hey hey hey, don’t knock a good fall trip to the orchards. You must have some pretty sick pumpkin patches in Iowa.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Just got the alert from the Jets app.  

Statement on Governor Murphy's Announcement Regarding Fan Capacity at Stadiums

MetLife Stadium Allowed to Welcome 100% Capacity for All Events Beginning May 28

May 24, 2021 at 02:07 PM
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

090819_GR_060

Statement from the New York Jets and New York Giants:

On Monday, the Jets and Giants released a joint statement regarding stadium capacity at MetLife Stadium for the 2021 season.

"We are thrilled by Governor Murphy's announcement today to have MetLife Stadium operate at full capacity for the 2021 season. We can't wait to welcome our fans back, creating the gameday atmosphere we have all been missing. We will continue to work to ensure the return of fans is accomplished in a safe and responsible way."

Man, Saleh's culture changing holds no bounds!! "hercules, hercules, hercules!"

Was at Nats Park yesterday watching the better of my two favorite teams (the Nats) beat the hated Baltimore Orioles for the third game in a row and creep to within just a few games back of both .500 and 1st Place in the Dogpoop NL East.

No Masks, not quite full capacity yet.  

Man, it was good times.  Sun was out, air was fresh, the Half-Smoke was tasty, and we won.

Glad local Jets Fans will get that come the Fall.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

So Woody thinks this team can actually pack the house. Win a f'ing game first.

Capture.jpg

The New York Jets have consistently been Top 5 in attendance in the entire NFL since MetLife Stadium opened and have been #2 in attendance in the entire NFL since 2017.  The Jets cost $635M in 2000 and are now valued at $3.6B.

Woody Johnson may not know how to hire a GM or HC, but he is a brilliant businessman.

SAR I

• Haha 1

I moved out of the state. Pre pandemic, I was back in NJ a few times per month. So, I'd go to a few games and sell or give away the rest.

What should I do this year? Not sure about travel opportunities. I think they'll be there but not quite as frequent.

My current plan is to hope to get to 1-2 games and sell or give away the rest. Just don't know if that's insane whilst living in Texas.

I love my seats and they are close to my ideal. That said, does anyone have a good contact to ask about moving within sections or possibly to a new section?

Can't wait for live football! Will probably also check out Jets at Houston this season.

Maybe a good time to upgrade the tailgate vehicle?

0-60 in 4.? seconds for when the Jets suck and you wanna get out of there fast.

Tows 10k pounds for when you feel like bringing a mobile home to tailgate in?

Oh...  and the damn thing can power a HOUSE!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Capture.jpg

The New York Jets have consistently been Top 5 in attendance in the entire NFL since MetLife Stadium opened and have been #2 in attendance in the entire NFL since 2017.  The Jets cost $635M in 2000 and are now valued at $3.6B.

Woody Johnson may not know how to hire a GM or HC, but he is a brilliant businessman.

SAR I

I know. I know. Just kind of wanted to talk trash. Not the best spot to talk trash I guess. Jets fans are loyal as hell.

• Post of the Week 1