NBA Playoff thread(other team’s besides Knicks)

6 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Is this where we talk about how 36 year old, King Baby James, 20 years into his career is still a poor sport, cry baby bitch, who has zero respect for sportsmanship?  Leaves the game with 5 minutes left?  What a ******* bitch.  I know the dude is a class act off the court and does some amazing work in the community but his entire on-court career has been riddled with this type of juvenile poor sport behavior where he disrespects the game, his opponents and the fans who pay to see him. 

Flopping cry baby poor sport bitch but yeah tell more more about he's the goat  ////eyerolls. 

just saw this. agreed. 

8 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

@Patriot Killa

Where does your Blazers go from here?

Well, we have to fix the defense and possibly be looking for a new coach. No coach can win without fixing the defense first though, so that has to be priority. The team we have now isn’t good enough to make it out of the 1st round against a team missing Jamal Murray and Will Barton. Time for change.

Mentally I haven't been able to watch a full game since my Knicks were eliminated. Basketball just stinks to me without NYK alive. Call me a sore loser. 

However I just checked the box score and seen Young balled out again and upset the 76ers!

Fk it. I just tuned into game 7 of Dallas/LAC. 

Go Luka!

On 6/6/2021 at 2:54 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

Mentally I haven't been able to watch a full game since my Knicks were eliminated. Basketball just stinks to me without NYK alive. Call me a sore loser. 

However I just checked the box score and seen Young balled out again and upset the 76ers!

Fk it. I just tuned into game 7 of Dallas/LAC. 

Go Luka!

You’re going to wanna tune into the Suns & Nuggets series. This is going to be one hell of a back & fourth.