Jump to content

NBA Playoff thread(other team’s besides Knicks)


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Is this where we talk about how 36 year old, King Baby James, 20 years into his career is still a poor sport, cry baby bitch, who has zero respect for sportsmanship?  Leaves the game with 5 minutes left?  What a ******* bitch.  I know the dude is a class act off the court and does some amazing work in the community but his entire on-court career has been riddled with this type of juvenile poor sport behavior where he disrespects the game, his opponents and the fans who pay to see him. 

Flopping cry baby poor sport bitch but yeah tell more more about he's the goat  ////eyerolls. 

 

 

just saw this. agreed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

@Patriot Killa

Where does your Blazers go from here?

 

Well, we have to fix the defense and possibly be looking for a new coach. No coach can win without fixing the defense first though, so that has to be priority. The team we have now isn’t good enough to make it out of the 1st round against a team missing Jamal Murray and Will Barton. Time for change.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mentally I haven't been able to watch a full game since my Knicks were eliminated. Basketball just stinks to me without NYK alive. Call me a sore loser. 

However I just checked the box score and seen Young balled out again and upset the 76ers!

Fk it. I just tuned into game 7 of Dallas/LAC. 

Go Luka!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2021 at 2:54 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

Mentally I haven't been able to watch a full game since my Knicks were eliminated. Basketball just stinks to me without NYK alive. Call me a sore loser. 

However I just checked the box score and seen Young balled out again and upset the 76ers!

Fk it. I just tuned into game 7 of Dallas/LAC. 

Go Luka!

You’re going to wanna tune into the Suns & Nuggets series. This is going to be one hell of a back & fourth.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Man you gotta hand it to the NBA this is one of the most entertaining postseasons they have had in a long time. The league is in a great place right now. Lotta the new crop making their presence known this year, new franchises being competitive. Amazing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Credit to @slimjasi for calling it with the Bucks. Holy sh*t.

Now that Brooklyn is out, I have to believe this is the most unpredictable of a potential finals match as I can remember. Before today I had the Nets winning it all no matter what the Clippers or Suns can do. This changes everything and I truly thought Giannis had been figured out in this series. The entire team is 3 & D. Guess it paid off tonight.

Harden also didn’t look healthy at all & Joe Harris was a scrub tonight. Series doesn’t go 7 if Kyrie is healthy. Props to KD for carrying them this series and averaging 32+. Lot of people hate the guy . . I think he’s the best “scoring machine” since Jordan.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Now that Brooklyn is out, I have to believe this is the most unpredictable of a potential finals match as I can remember. Before today I had the Nets winning it all no matter what the Clippers or Suns can do. This changes everything and I truly thought Giannis had been figured out in this series. The entire team is 3 & D. Guess it paid off tonight.

Harden also didn’t look healthy at all & Joe Harris was a scrub tonight. Series doesn’t go 7 if Kyrie is healthy. Props to KD for carrying them this series and averaging 32+. Lot of people hate the guy . . I think he’s the best “scoring machine” since Jordan.

This is sort of the problem when you have 3 max contracts on a team. There just isn't  enough  money to go around. KD is going to go down as possibly  the best player to touch a basketball but Kyrie as great as he is somehow just disappoints and I think Hardens best basketball might be behind him. I mean all he was doing this series was passing the ball to KD. I know he was hurt but that isn't  why he is being paid like he is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Where Brooklyn at?

On the couch. KD gettin his shoes resized so it’s a 3 next time he’s in a clutch situation. If his big footed ass wouldn’t of had them clown shoes on, Brooklyn would be moving on right now. 
 

I’m still not the least bit surprised Kyrie was too hurt to play in the most pivotal game of the series.
 

Kyrie is always hurt & Harden was 50%.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Show me the person that called Bucks/Hawks. Just wow. What a postseason.

Makes me feel a lot better about that Knicks series now. I’m stoked for Gallinari he’s been a consummate pro since NY drafted him and a good soldier. Dude played his ass off when it counted.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2021 at 1:02 AM, Patriot Killa said:

Props to KD for carrying them this series and averaging 32+. Lot of people hate the guy . . I think he’s the best “scoring machine” since Jordan.

19 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

On the couch. KD gettin his shoes resized so it’s a 3 next time he’s in a clutch situation. If his big footed ass wouldn’t of had them clown shoes on, Brooklyn would be moving on right now. 

I just feel like these are conflicting sentiments.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I just feel like these are conflicting sentiments.

Yeah, they aren’t.

He actually wears a shoe size over what his actual shoe size should be. He shouldn’t of worn those clown sized shoes. I said exactly what I meant lol. Wasn’t a shot at him as player.

 

C2D2004C-B26A-4192-92F5-6CB9AE3A5FD7.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2021 at 11:59 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

Credit to @slimjasi for calling it with the Bucks. Holy sh*t.

I was scared of the Bucks before the other two got hurt.  Nets have trouble with size.  Sad thing is, I think they matched up way better with the Hawks than the Sixers.  I guess their season headline would be injury prone players get injured.  Strange to me that Nash basically didn't use Jordan or Claxton.  Beef Jerky Joe going ice cold for 4 or 5 games sure didn't help.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I was scared of the Bucks before the other two got hurt.  Nets have trouble with size.  Sad thing is, I think they matched up way better with the Hawks than the Sixers.  I guess their season headline would be injury prone players get injured.  Strange to me that Nash basically didn't use Jordan or Claxton.  Beef Jerky Joe going ice cold for 4 or 5 games sure didn't help.

Philly has a worse record against MIL this year than ATL does so maybe ATL can snatch a game or two. Maybe get 4-2’d in the end. I’m rooting for ATL tho. I love Trae Young. 

speaking of Joe Harris lol...look at just how bad he actually was.

 

3CD8BB39-745A-4F54-9C0F-8383BB7170F7.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember when I said, "the Hawks are just a better team" when they played the Knicks and someone on this site known for terrible takes, long winded posts with video's told me that I was wrong and that in fact, the Knicks were better.  This has happened often because said poster is a blow hard that like to challenge my genius, yet every single time, hindsight gives me a high five. 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2021 at 10:59 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

Credit to @slimjasi for calling it with the Bucks. Holy sh*t.

That Bucks-Nets series was wild. 

If the Nets had their big 3, they would obviously win the chip, but it definitely feels like keeping those 3 guys completely healthy for a long playoff run will be a major task. 

Shocked how good Atlanta has been. They have arrived. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Show me the person that called Bucks/Hawks. Just wow. What a postseason.

Makes me feel a lot better about that Knicks series now. I’m stoked for Gallinari he’s been a consummate pro since NY drafted him and a good soldier. Dude played his ass off when it counted.  

Yep, this is my take. 

I'm feeling better about the Knicks. The Hawks were just ready to take that next step and become a legit contender. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Show me the person that called Bucks/Hawks. Just wow. What a postseason.

Makes me feel a lot better about that Knicks series now. I’m stoked for Gallinari he’s been a consummate pro since NY drafted him and a good soldier. Dude played his ass off when it counted.  

Me too regarding the Knicks losing to the Hawks. 

The Hawks' victory was even more surprising given the creature's poor shooting night though he kept up his a Capella performance.  Do those two have chemistry or what?  Simply beautiful. 

Those backcourt steals and the play of the creature makes me think the Hawks are not finished.  When he is on, there is almost nothing you can do about it. 

As for the Knicks, we missed Robinson's offensive rebounding and free points sorely.  We took huge strides this season.  We will be back and it has been a long time since we could say that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Weird how Giannis wrecked his knee, that looked horrible, and they just sorta let him walk off the court with barely any help. Like dude is an MVP of the NBA and 3 weak ass trainers just letting him walk off the court like that? Just seemed weird to me

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...