Characterize other posters with an image

23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I understand this is supposed to be funny but your characterization of me is not appreciated. I’ve worked as a professional for 28 years and would never put myself in a position like that. No way  would I put those nice men at risk, I installed a 40 foot wide triple garage door in our first floor bedroom suite and I have a vet do home visits. We traded the suburban in for a roll back  and my bed has a winch hook. I’ll be expecting an apology by pm before noon. That particular fat ass is just irresponsible in my opinion. “ Embrace your damn craft son!” 

My favorite part of that photo is it looks like he has a huge ice cream sundae with a spoon in it in his right hand

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

hahaaa What????  lol 

You're always out walking around in your streams.  I imagine you're going to have your Bear Grillis moment any time and get rushed by a rabid possum or something like that.  Think of the views you would get!

On 6/2/2021 at 8:16 AM, nycdan said:

You're always out walking around in your streams.  I imagine you're going to have your Bear Grillis moment any time and get rushed by a rabid possum or something like that.  Think of the views you would get!

Think of the views!!!!   I should go and get someone to release a wolf that i have to wrestle.  This is good.. :)