Would you welcome Jamal Adams back home as a JET (under J.D and now, coach Saleh)?

I would. 

We could be on the verge of a Revis Pt.2 type of senario before returning home (minus the already #24 suffered ACL injury, of course)

ala..

Revis being traded for a 1st to TB, before playing for N.E and then.... Returning home. I think we drafted Sheldon with his pick. 

Despite bad blood (won a SB with N.E) he still came back home. 

In comparison to (hypothetically speaking)..

Jamal Adams being traded for two 1's, playing for Seattle, not signing long term with them; followed by coming back home to play for JD (x2) and this time... motivated to play for coach Saleh within a brand new atmosphere. 

Despite bad blood (cursed out Adam Gase, told the media how Gase refused to talk to his players when losing @ the half and instead would sometimes walk out of the locker room and let assistant coaches do the freaking halftime speach, questioned both the Johnson owner(s) begging and asking WHY did they hire Adam Gase to begin with and why hasn't he been FIRED yet? All the way to questioning JD for fielding offers etc. Etc) he could still, return home. 

And you know what?

Lets face it guys.

Before you kill Jamal Adams (or me), please understand; that Adam Gase turned everything into, darkness. 

Who wanted to play for that man? Because I now know 100% that C.J Mosley, didn't. 

But we're giving Mosley a 2nd chance under Saleh (as fans), right? 

Peep this. 

• Jamal came from a winning SEC and LSU culture.

• He was building a winning defensive culture under Bowles here in NY (a coach who he loved and STUCK UP FOR to the NY media and a coach who just coached his ass off and won a SB as D.C with TB by beating the crap out of Mahomes). 

• And then comes Adam Gase. 

• Jamal Adams wanted out man. He couldn't be around Gase anymore. The culture was horrific. Jamal lost his mind under Gase and was shipped out because of it. And for a haul too (so far Vera-Tucker + 2022 1st etc). 

✓ How many of us Jet fans wanted to quit football because of GASE? I know I did. 

And fk the job and $$$ talk to me. Jets are a part of my Childhood. My heart. Gase ruined my Jets character. He had me rooting for freaking loses week 6 for the first time, and the last time; ever. 

Trevor Lawrence became more important to me than my damn team because I was so hopeless with Gase and no longer could be my old Rex Ryan and even Herm Edwards, homer. 

Jamal is a kid man. He's still developing as a person. I like the kid. 

Catch 22. 

• Jets Defense absolutely balls out 2021 under Saleh. 

• We're 1 defensive VETERAN impact player away from contending for a SB run come 2022. 

• Jamal is a FREE AGENT. 

• Former teammates such as Quinnen Williams, C.J Mosley (who quit football immediately after watching Jamal traded away because of, GASE) and Marcus Maye all rave to Adams about COACH SALEH and Zach Wilson even takes to TWITTER to return #33 back, home. 

JD shakes Jamal's hand: 

EPIC. 

You don't think Saleh wouldn't love to have #33 running thru brick walls for him? 

You don't think Jamal freaking Adams wouldn't love playing alongside of Saleh in an aggressive smash mouth Defense while coming back to NY? 

He's the best SS talent wise this Franchise and fan base had ever witnessed. 

I don't care about INTs from my SS. I want sacks and QB hits. 

QW/Lawson/Jamal/Saleh? Are you kidding Mel? 

Kid didn't even play every game because of injury he plays physical but yet BREAKS THE ALL TIME SECONDARY SACKS RECORD. That's crazy. On a PLAYOFF team too. 

Almost did it as a Jet too. 

Jamal was not apart of our 2-14 season guys.

He's only guilty for quitting on us under Gase.

I think Gregg Williams quit under Gase too. I think GW blew that game cover 0 on purpose out of spite. He was immediately fired ? he's a Ryan brother I think he did it for laughter. 

Zach is on a rookie contract. 

What if JD is a mastermind and pulls this off? 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 22
  • Haha 2

As an NYK fan I'm glad I accepted Rose back ?

As an FSU fan I have really high hopes for Hamsah Nasirildeen who was a guaranteed 1st round pick and one of my All Time top 10 FSU defenders before ACL injury. 

However if this kid doesn't become a star I'd most definitely welcome Jamal Adams back. 

And I bet coach Saleh would too. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I would. 

We could be on the verge of a Revis Pt.2 type of senario before returning home (minus the already #24 suffered ACL injury, of course)

ala..

Revis being traded for a 1st to TB, before playing for N.E and then.... Returning home. I think we drafted Sheldon with his pick. 

Despite bad blood (won a SB with N.E) he still came back home. 

In comparison to (hypothetically speaking)..

Jamal Adams being traded for two 1's, playing for Seattle, not signing long term with them; followed by coming back home to play for JD (x2) and this time... motivated to play for coach Saleh within a brand new atmosphere. 

Despite bad blood (cursed out Adam Gase, told the media how Gase refused to talk to his players when losing @ the half and instead would sometimes walk out of the locker room and let assistant coaches do the freaking halftime speach, questioned both the Johnson owner(s) begging and asking WHY did they hire Adam Gase to begin with and why hasn't he been FIRED yet? All the way to questioning JD for fielding offers etc. Etc) he could still, return home. 

And you know what?

Lets face it guys.

Before you kill Jamal Adams (or me), please understand; that Adam Gase turned everything into, darkness. 

Who wanted to play for that man? Because I now know 100% that C.J Mosley, didn't. 

But we're giving Mosley a 2nd chance under Saleh (as fans), right? 

Peep this. 

• Jamal came from a winning SEC and LSU culture.

• He was building a winning defensive culture under Bowles here in NY (a coach who he loved and STUCK UP FOR to the NY media and a coach who just coached his ass off and won a SB as D.C with TB by beating the crap out of Mahomes). 

• And then comes Adam Gase. 

• Jamal Adams wanted out man. He couldn't be around Gase anymore. The culture was horrific. Jamal lost his mind under Gase and was shipped out because of it. And for a haul too (so far Vera-Tucker + 2022 1st etc). 

✓ How many of us Jet fans wanted to quit football because of GASE? I know I did. 

And fk the job and $$$ talk to me. Jets are a part of my Childhood. My heart. Gase ruined my Jets character. He had me rooting for freaking loses week 6 for the first time, and the last time; ever. 

Trevor Lawrence became more important to me than my damn team because I was so hopeless with Gase and no longer could be my old Rex Ryan and even Herm Edwards, homer. 

Jamal is a kid man. He's still developing as a person. I like the kid. 

Catch 22. 

• Jets Defense absolutely balls out 2021 under Saleh. 

• We're 1 defensive VETERAN impact player away from contending for a SB run come 2022. 

• Jamal is a FREE AGENT. 

• Former teammates such as Quinnen Williams, C.J Mosley (who quit football immediately after watching Jamal traded away because of, GASE) and Marcus Maye all rave to Adams about COACH SALEH and Zach Wilson even takes to TWITTER to return #33 back, home. 

JD shakes Jamal's hand: 

EPIC. 

You don't think Saleh wouldn't love to have #33 running thru brick walls for him? 

You don't think Jamal freaking Adams wouldn't love playing alongside of Saleh in an aggressive smash mouth Defense while coming back to NY? 

He's the best SS talent wise this Franchise and fan base had ever witnessed. 

I don't care about INTs from my SS. I want sacks and QB hits. 

QW/Lawson/Jamal/Saleh? Are you kidding Mel? 

Kid didn't even play every game because of injury he plays physical but yet BREAKS THE ALL TIME SECONDARY SACKS RECORD. That's crazy. On a PLAYOFF team too. 

Almost did it as a Jet too. 

Jamal was not apart of our 2-14 season guys.

He's only guilty for quitting on us under Gase.

I think Gregg Williams quit under Gase too. I think GW blew that game cover 0 on purpose out of spite. He was immediately fired ? he's a Ryan brother I think he did it for laughter. 

Zach is on a rookie contract. 

What if JD is a mastermind and pulls this off? 

That ship has sailed. The guy has trashed the Jets at every opportunity. You can't walk back what he has said. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

As an NYK fan I'm glad I accepted Rose back ?

As an FSU fan I have really high hopes for Hamsah Nasirildeen who was a guaranteed 1st round pick and one of my All Time top 10 FSU defenders before ACL injury. 

However if this kid doesn't become a star I'd most definitely welcome Jamal Adams back. 

And I bet coach Saleh would too. 

Not even close to the same thing. Rose never trashed the Knicks even though he had every right to while he played here his first time and if Tib isn't  the coach, no way he is in orange and blue now. 

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, Bronx said:

No, he utterly disrespected the fan base and franchise. 

Along with the last HC here (so what hes gone, you dont go there), his GM and the owner

And most importantly, hes no Revis

• Upvote 1

No thanks, and this answer has nothing to do with anything he has said or done to or about the Jets, the guy is done, that's how fast it happens. Being a 'name' player means nothing when it comes to professional football and it's a trap we Jets fans have found ourselves falling in for time and time again. AND.... It never works out. When a player loses that half a step and /or starts with these nagging injuries, history screams back at us to STAY AWAY. The good news for us is it seems like we Jets fans finally have the right people in place and who are privy to this kind of intel to make those kinds of calls. We finally have NFL insiders involved and running this organization.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

What’s going on with his contract situation btw... wouldn’t Seattle try to extend him before season? He’s a UFA after this year. And to answer your question, I would do it for about $8–$9m a year if he was willing to accept 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1