Where Are They Now ?? Terry Bradway

Smizzy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How he survived Nugent is mind-boggling.

I was sitting next to you when that pick was announced. I was like, Tom I have been a little busy working on the site, but where the Jets supposed to pick a kicker? The look on your face was priceless. They walked away with a Tight End and a kicker, neither of whom were any good.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't get it.

Isn't he still working for the Jets, player personnel whatnot?

you coulda fool me cause I thought he was still workin for dah jets, a college scout of sumphin. 

We probably should have a similar thread for Mike Tannenbaum now as well.

Jets fans know where Tanny is... on NFLN, ruining the combine coverage with his good friend Pioli. They should have had Tanny run a 40 with Rich Eisen that would have been good watchin

• 2 months later...

Hello Mr Bradway, Mr. Idzik would like to see you and he wants you to bring your playbook.

Anyone else think this is a conversation that will be taking place soon?

I really don't know. Bradway was a horrendous GM, but I've heard nothing but good things about him as a talent evaluator.

Hello Mr Bradway, Mr. Idzik would like to see you and he wants you to bring your playbook.

Anyone else think this is a conversation that will be taking place soon?

probably so,, I posted this is another thread but relevant here, ,more I think about it, Bradway is me, LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL..face it man, ole Terry already has won..

Look how long he has held on for God's sake,,At his age he is just throwin more money into 401 and letting it grow while living off Jets dime.. He could CARE LESS I guarantee it if Jets can him. He will tip his hat and say 'its been a pleasure' and then he will just plop his ass on the beach and not call in once or twice a day like he does now as a telecommuter  :)

I really don't know. Bradway was a horrendous GM, but I've heard nothing but good things about him as a talent evaluator.

Yes he has done great work here, lol.  I just hate that we keep losing all of our backups and they become pro bowlers on other teams.  But there is only so much talent you can cram into a roster in this salary cap era.  :)

I would have thought that Bradway was going to be the first one gone after the draft,  here it is weeks later, his top 3 lieutenants are gone, and he is still giving pressers with Idzik.

Most peculiar momma    

Yes he has done great work here, lol.  I just hate that we keep losing all of our backups and they become pro bowlers on other teams.  But there is only so much talent you can cram into a roster in this salary cap era.  :)

...don't forget he had the biggest man crush on Russel Wilson last year...brilliant...

I would have thought that Bradway was going to be the first one gone after the draft,  here it is weeks later, his top 3 lieutenants are gone, and he is still giving pressers with Idzik.

Most peculiar momma    

despite his reputation on message boards, Bradway is a very good scout. He was overmatched as a GM but he's a scout's scout. Remember he was reportedly high on Russell Wilson, similar to Idzik. If Bradway does get fired he'd get another job in scouting in about 5 minutes. 

despite his reputation on message boards, Bradway is a very good scout. He was overmatched as a GM but he's a scout's scout. Remember he was reportedly high on Russell Wilson, similar to Idzik. If Bradway does get fired he'd get another job in scouting in about 5 minutes. 

Bit -- I just like finding reasons to bump this thread in case you sit next to him on a plane again.  :)

I agree

It just seems odd he is still there, and all his boys are gone. 

This.  And all reports are that he apparently loves being with the Jets, which is why he was willing to stay here and take a demotion, so I can't see any reason he'd want out.  Truth is if he's as good of a scout as the reports say, there's no reason to send him packing just out of spite since he's a holdover from prior regimes.  If anything, if the reports are true about the Jets bringing in Graves and Ruskell, I think there would be even less reason for Idzik to want Bradway gone.  He'd have his own set of guys by his side to be working with while letting Bradway continue what he does best.

Archived