Every Play from Zach Wilson's 2020 Season! (EVERY PASS & RUN)

12 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Way too long for me to watch but I watched about 20 minutes and this kid looks like absolute ?

I think on Sunday I'm going to watch this entire video (over two hours worth) on the big screen. 

How about Opening Sunday week 1?  just watch this two hours before the opening game rather than whatever garbage ESPN has on the pre-game.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

On 5/28/2021 at 6:17 AM, jetsons said:

For those of you who have a good amount of time on your hands... enjoy.  :)

I’m 25 minutes in. After halftime of first game he was absurdly good. Like Techmo Bowl good. Pinpoint accuracy. Throws with incredible fluidity. Like he’s throwing a baseball. The shortstop analogy is spot-on. If you want to get excited for this season start watching this video, vs 3 minute highlight vids. 

20 minutes ago, Zach Made Me a Jets Fan said:

I’m 25 minutes in. After halftime of first game he was absurdly good. Like Techmo Bowl good. Pinpoint accuracy. Throws with incredible fluidity. Like he’s throwing a baseball. The shortstop analogy is spot-on. If you want to get excited for this season start watching this video, vs 3 minute highlight vids. 

40 minutes in and I’m choking back tears from the poetic beauty of nearly every throw. Haven’t been touched this deeply since Brokeback Mtn. 

• Haha 4

I said way back in early December that Zach is the best college QB I have ever seen and I stand by that. I wanted him to be a Jet so much after realizing Sam would never be the guy but I thought the odds on the Jets being bold enough and smart enough to take him was one in a million. The 49ers did too, they thought they were getting Zach at 3 assuming the Jets would go the expected route and take Fields.

Leberfield on his Press Coverage Saturday Sirius NFL show said that Zach did things he has not seen before in a QB, with all the it's practice, against air, no tacking, blah blah qualifiers. Leberfield is never positive about anything  in terms of QBs. Even he sees it,

• 1 month later...