Corey Davis Injured

Just now, JH Jet Fan said:

nothing new,  not surprising either.. dude was always nursing some injury while in TN. A large part to why they didn't want to bring him back. Whether it was his hamstring or something else he was always missing half a weeks practice.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Stark said:

nothing new,  not surprising either.. dude was always nursing some injury while in TN. A large part to why they didn't want to bring him back. Whether it was his hamstring or something else he was always missing half a weeks practice.

As long as he plays well on Sundays, I’d be okay with that. I do not want to relive the WR injuries we have had lately though. 

40 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

He missed 3 games the last 3 years. In today's NFL that's pretty good. Half the WRs in the top 12 last year missed at least 1 game last year and his teammate AJ Brown missed 2 games last year and pretty much couldn't practice all year. 

It's not just about missed games, it's also about frequency of injury and how often one has to "play hurt".

It's May, so like most things not getting worked up about it now, but it'll be something to watch out for with Davis going forward.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

It's not just about missed games, it's also about frequency of injury and how often one has to "play hurt".

It's May, so like most things not getting worked up about it now, but it'll be something to watch out for with Davis going forward.

Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, AJ Brown, Tyreek hill, Julio, Hopkins, Adams, Mclaurin, Cooper, keenan Allen AJ Brown all played with injuries much of last year. All missed tons of practices. It's more of a rarity when a WR goes through a year without injury designations week to week. 

It's actually more rare that you have a WR play 16 games and never listed on injury reports/miss practices mid-week. 

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Drums said:

As long as he plays well on Sundays, I’d be okay with that. I do not want to relive the WR injuries we have had lately though. 

sure. as long as he plays well. just pointing out that this was his MO in TN. always having load management, usually for soft tissue injuries/pain.  also when you send something to Dr Andrews that's not good. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

He missed 3 games the last 3 years. In today's NFL that's pretty good. Half the WRs in the top 12 last year missed at least 1 game last year and his teammate AJ Brown missed 2 games last year and pretty much couldn't practice all year. 

sure. I get that. point was this is his normal. he always has some soft tissue/injury management throughout the week 

"Davis will be fine with a little rest, but scans of the injury were sent to Dr. James Andrews for another look."

LOL.  Oh, okay.  Anyone wanna bet this is minor?  What happens when you sign a mush everyone and their mother knows is injury prone.  As someone else said, at least it's not his troublesome hamstring.  Bon chance, mon ami.