4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Not a great shooter, can create a bit but isnt a high leaper and struggles to finish in traffic. He's tough and plays hard though. Thought he was way overrdrafted. Hunter is a better player.

I think Cam Reddish will end up being a better player too.

I was never high on RJ since college. He's Tim Hardaway Jr 2.0 to me

7 minutes ago, King P said:

Redish? He flat out stinks imo. 

Knicks cant even get a shot off.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Maybe Robert Saleh needs to have harder practices so these guys are too exhausted to be going anywhere. 

Na, this is good rest/recovery for em.

This is the first half of Knick "basketball" I've watched since Ewing...  and I'm falling asleep.

5 minutes ago, pointman said:

What do you think, he's Tua? Zach already mastered the playbook, the Fins and ours. 

‘Bout damn time. He really should have mastered them last week.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Legend Killa7 said:

Didn’t Zach come out in support of the Nets a few weeks back? Geez you’d think this kid was a giants fan (or as they currently prefer to be called “Bucs fan”) the way he switches allegiances so often!

D0D2F6CB-B5C4-4CD8-AF2E-0467F9E0D29B.jpeg

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Not a great shooter, can create a bit but isnt a high leaper and struggles to finish in traffic. He's tough and plays hard though. Thought he was way overrdrafted. Hunter is a better player.

I think you are just looking at this playoff where he stunk. He shot a lot better in the regular season 

Didn’t Zach come out in support of the Nets a few weeks back? Geez you’d think this kid was a giants fan (or as they currently prefer to be called “Bucs fan”) the way he switches allegiances so often!

Local sports team fan. 

• Post of the Week 1

that ok zach. you might have not brought the knicks any luck but we will take you at the Islanders game tomorrow night. you got to build on your 1-0 record.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, King P said:

Oh please, he is already twice the player Hardaway is in his second season. He took a big step forward in his second season and he is only 20. This guy hasn't even filled out yet. 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Maybe Robert Saleh needs to have harder practices so these guys are too exhausted to be going anywhere. 

That’s how the whole adickted to massage therapy thing starts. 

Well that certainly explains why Zach was "a little off" at practice yesterday!

The funny thing about it, is, after reading the various practice reports this morning, it sure sounds like Zach's "off" day would have been considered a major "on" day for Sam.  In total, he went 8-14 (57%) with 5 TDs and an interception that should have been caught for a TD. 

So if V. Smith catches that pass Wilson's line is 9-14 (64%) with 6 TDs....all without Cole, Mims and Crowder.

Sam would have been enshrined in Canton around here with a practice stat line like that.

• Upvote 3
6 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

The funny thing about it, is, after reading the various practice reports this morning, it sure sounds like Zach's "off" day would have been considered a major "on" day for Sam.  In total, he went 8-14 (57%) with 5 TDs and an interception that should have been caught for a TD. 

So if V. Smith catches that pass Wilson's line is 9-14 (64%) with 6 TDs....all without Cole, Mims and Crowder.

Sam would have been enshrined in Canton around here with a practice stat line like that.

agree 100% - that's why I put it in quotes.  Someone on the forums here linked an article to Darnold's 1st OTA from 2018.  MUCH worse !!

13 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

And I think Davis was out also

• Upvote 1