2021 JN Fantasy Football (ESPN)

JN Fantasy Football 2021  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should we make it a money league this year? (NOTE: Venmo would be the preferred method of payment)

• No
    • Yes, for $50 per player
    • Yes, for $40
    • Yes, for $30
    • Yes, for $20
    • Yes, for other amount (specify in thread)
  2. 2. Which playoff format do you prefer? (Keep in mind we expect this to end up a 12-team league again, but it could end up being 10)

• 6 teams, with 2 byes and 2-week playoff matchups
    • 4 teams, with no byes and 2-week playoff matchups
  3. 3. Are you OK with the "Superflex" concept that I've installed? (Essentially an extra flex spot which can go to a QB, RB, WR, or TE)

4. 4. Would you like to install a "Coach Win" concept, where a coach win earns you points and a coach loss loses you points?

Also, I really would like to echo @PS17about the length of the season. The playoffs started so early that bye weeks were still active. 

I'm definitely guilty of not paying attention to that at the beginning of the season but I guess I wasnt used to it. 

If we gotta do 1 week each round of playoffs that's cool. 

I dont care what system we use, I'm down for whatever.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to @BornJetsFan1983 for winning the league title over @Paradis!  Thus the payouts are set:  BornJetsFan1983 - $300  Paradis - $125  JTJet - $75 I already sent @JT

The semi-final pairings are set!  Congrats to @Paradis (A Brothel in Paradise), @32EBoozer (Boozer's Snoozers), @BornJetsFan1983 (Wilsons of Anarchy), and @JTJet (New Zach City) for being our "Final 4

Congrats on the comeback @BornJetsFan1983  ....I had like 60 point lead.... talk about one of the all time fcking choke jobs... jesus christ. I have many of those players across a couple leagues and s

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Congrats to @BornJetsFan1983 for winning the league title over @Paradis!  Thus the payouts are set:

1.  BornJetsFan1983 - $300
  2.  Paradis - $125
  3.  JTJet - $75

I already sent @JTJet his dues.  BJF1983 and Paradis, I just PM'd each of you as I need some info prior to getting you two paid.

I've already determined based on feedback received from several of you that ESPN was not the best platform, so unless there is an outcry demanding it otherwise, I think we'll shut this league down, and let Yahoo be the "official" platform of JN Fantasy Football next season, assuming @Patriot Killa wants to keep that one going.

Thanks for a great year everyone!

CC:  @ElBarrioJets @Jet_Engine1 @heymangold @PS17 @kdels62 @32EBoozer

Hey bro!! Thanks for the heads up! If you want,  I can set up a Yahoo league for the gang next year, no problem. I've been commish of our FD league for YEARS... I'd also like for you to stick around as at least a participant,  you're a good dude.

Dolan

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, PS17 said:

@#27TheDominator watching our league’s happenings:

image.gif.6f73b1a40bbefbcd5c4dc53ca174d885.gif

I was saddened by my team finishing 4th despite having 3 more wins (even after my playoff collapse). than anybody in the league.  Paper tiger. I always consider joining another league, but my time commitment can be pretty weak.  At least here I'd be around to trash talk.  

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Congrats to @BornJetsFan1983 for winning the league title over @Paradis!  Thus the payouts are set:

1.  BornJetsFan1983 - $300
  2.  Paradis - $125
  3.  JTJet - $75

I already sent @JTJet his dues.  BJF1983 and Paradis, I just PM'd each of you as I need some info prior to getting you two paid.

I've already determined based on feedback received from several of you that ESPN was not the best platform, so unless there is an outcry demanding it otherwise, I think we'll shut this league down, and let Yahoo be the "official" platform of JN Fantasy Football next season, assuming @Patriot Killa wants to keep that one going.

Thanks for a great year everyone!

CC:  @ElBarrioJets @Jet_Engine1 @heymangold @PS17 @kdels62 @32EBoozer

@Paradis i was happy just to make it to the finals,  Could have gone either way! 

It was a fun league all year just with roster moves etc. Thanks to berrios fan number 1 @Jetsfan80 for hosting!

I def have changed my opinion on IR. 

thanks again for everyone playing I like having a jetnation league to play in

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Paradis said:

Congrats on the comeback @BornJetsFan1983  ....I had like 60 point lead.... talk about one of the all time fcking choke jobs... jesus christ. I have many of those players across a couple leagues and suffered the same fate everywhere. Disgusting. I mean really Philly?!?

I'm glad it was not best two out of three that is for sure!

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

How did you guys like using ESPN? That's where my leagues are probably moving.  Pros and cons? How were they with You can reply here or PM, whatever you like

@BornJetsFan1983 @heymangold @PS17 @#27TheDominator @Paradis @JTJet @Jet_Engine1 @Jetsfan80 @32EBoozer @DetroitRed and whoever else.

My leagues used RTSports, and it struggled with IR and keeping up with player designations in a timely fashion.  Especially after the Inactive lists were released.  It was horrible.  I read in this thread that you guys had issues with ESPN with IR too?   Please... goive me ALL the pros and cons, including whether the phone app was good enough.  

My leagues used to use to use Yahoo, but I had no freedom to design playoffs to my league's specific structure  nor could I set a flex to include either IDP or RB/WR/TE.  Yahoo insists on keeping them separate.  

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

How did you guys like using ESPN? That's where my leagues are probably moving.  Pros and cons? How were they with You can reply here or PM, whatever you like

@BornJetsFan1983 @heymangold @PS17 @#27TheDominator @Paradis @JTJet @Jet_Engine1 @Jetsfan80 @32EBoozer @DetroitRed and whoever else.

My leagues used RTSports, and it struggled with IR and keeping up with player designations in a timely fashion.  Especially after the Inactive lists were released.  It was horrible.  I read in this thread that you guys had issues with ESPN with IR too?   Please... goive me ALL the pros and cons, including whether the phone app was good enough.  

My leagues used to use to use Yahoo, but I had no freedom to design playoffs to my league's specific structure  nor could I set a flex to include either IDP or RB/WR/TE.  Yahoo insists on keeping them separate.  

Pros: 

- The system is far more in depth for points/players set up. Going so far as to be able to roster a head coach. 

- The flex setup is pretty vast. 

- The app is easily the most user friendly.

- It is EXTREMELY up to date with player injury status as the season goes on. IR was never an issue unless you werent keeping track of the player. 

Cons:

- The initial league setup for the league manager is a tad clunky, as is the initial team customization for each owner.

- The draft setup is OK. 

- Some people dont like the points systems, but I always feel it's pretty in depth depending how you set it up. 

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

ESPN is fine. 

I like the NFL fantasy football ap because it is the easiest and has the games for free on my phone. 

I have heard good things about sleeper though