Becton Has Foot Issue

KRL

I am sure been mentioned, i didnt read all posts, but this sucks as over 55+ years watching NFL this injury one of crappiest as it doesnt usually go away. It may go for years but it almost always crops up again and many play thru it but you get a 75% performance, and its way worse with 'Husky fellas'. I hesitate to say 'lose weight' cause that part of his secret sauce. He is stuck between a rock and a hard hot rack of ribs.

This a GREAT test for Jets new state of art nutrition dept. and iis claim to educate for off campus 'change of eating habits' lifestyle changes. Parcells once said many behave until offseason when they go home to Momma's cooking. WORSE would be if Mom living with him in NJ which young players sometimes do. They move Mom in during season., DANGER WILL ROBINSON, lOL

Glenn, if you there, we should overpay a tad for best remaining Free Agent OL (unless they are 33 yrs old or worse). Obviously we will draft and hit FA next year BUT we have to be solid on OL THIS year to help Zach (forget Ws/Ls, I just want his to have tome to learn and not repeat Sam's EXACT scenario)

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

this sucks as over 55+ years watching NFL this injury one of crappiest as it doesnt usually go away. It may go for years but it almost always crops up again and many play thru it but you get a 75% performance

Not to worry; it's almost time for Douglas to trade him for "draft capital" anyway.

SAR I

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Exactly. 

Even this guy @ 6'1/235 would've been way too TINY to play O-Line...

image.png.4b41dfc036d0e029aa053c100827cd8a.png

I’m taking my son to a gym for the summer (the crap parents do nowadays) His coach is a big guy. He started walking towards me to say hi and I was like, damn there’s a bear coming at me (instinct was to flight). I had to look him up. Played DT at the D1 level (Big 10 school). Guy is 6’3” 334. His back was the size of my dining room table (exaggerating a bit of course). But these large football guys are carrying around a lot of muscle. That dude is not who I’d consider fat. 

3 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I’m taking my son to a gym for the summer (the crap parents do nowadays) His coach is a big guy. He started walking towards me to say hi and I was like, damn there’s a bear coming at me. I had to look him up. Played DT at the D1 level. Guy is 6’3” 334. His back was the size of my dining room table (exaggerating a bit of course). But these large football guys are carrying around a lot of muscle. That dude is not who I’d consider fat. 

yup and that one of issues making game change rules. trying to make harder to return kickoffs cause guys coming at you 6"4' 260 running 4.5 could put you in a coma with a headon at full speed. Best players at High School (or earlier) being funnelled to defense also and then you add muscle and speed,,yikes.

• Upvote 1

You've become a whiney little squirrel. 
Besides trading away our 2 best players : Trading Adams was brilliant.  Adams sucks.  Leo is also a JAG.  Good job there as well.  LOL @ thinking he's special just because he played hard in a contract year.  So did Mo Wilkerson if you recall.  Much ado about nothing. Pitiful argument right there.
going from a 7 win team to a 2 win team: Adam Gase. 100%.  Don't even try to dispute it.
firing the entire coaching staff,:  New HC gets to pick his own staff.  Unlike the Jets of the past (except for Rex's staff), Woody had control on coaching staff, which has been t a really bad thing since Rex was fired.  The most recent firing of what was clearly the most horrific coaching staff in the NFL should put Joe Douglas in Canton, AFAIC.
This schtick is even sillier than your last.
Leo is not a Jag and Adams is the best box safety/lb hybrid in the league... but please continue.

Not saying we did not get fair compensation... just dont agree w/ ur evaluations.

I agree that we should see what happens this year... but to this point player availability has been a major major issue with JDs picks. Has any player he picked played a full 16 games ?

Might be that Gase had something to do with that .. who knows ?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Getting back an insane haul for our besets player.  Unloading a ton of dead cap money.  Unloading a failed coaching staff that was going nowhere.  Refurbishing our entire draft department.  Getting the No. 1 HC candidate to take the job at a team that is notoriously undesirable to come to.    Getting our QB of the future.  Unloading our bust of the past for draft capital.  The Jets today are actually being talked about positively across the league.  The team is relevant for the firstt time in years.
Nobody is flying planes or raising billboards.   Jets parking lots are going to be full of rented BMW's for the priveledge of seeing the Joe Douglas constructed JETS.  
If we can field a 53 man roster and they aren't all in the cold tub.

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Leo is not a Jag and Adams is the best box safety/lb hybrid in the league... but please continue.

Not saying we did not get fair compensation... just dont agree w/ ur evaluations.

I agree that we should see what happens this year... but to this point player availability has been a major major issue with JDs picks. Has any player he picked played a full 16 games ?

Might be because the Jets are rebuilding had no TC, opt outs and it was the perfect time to unload more dead cap.

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Branden Mann.

19 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I was only responding to a post that made a big deal about Becton being clinically obese. My point was that all these offensive lineman are technically obese, not that Becton couldn't afford to lose a few pounds. 

There's a difference between clinically obese (Most Americans) and morbidly obese.  

We can agree that NFL OL men are not normal.  We can also agree that Becton has a serious weight issue.  

Because NFL OL men are obese doesn't mean some aren't in relatively good shape and others are out of control.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Adams is an undersized WLB used as a pass rusher, which means he'll never be healthy.  He was one of the 50 worst coverage players in the NFL last season.  Darius Leonard >>>> Jamal Adams.  

Leo is indeed not a JAG but I question how repeatable last season's performance will be moving forward.  We'll see.  It's about time he started realizing some of his top 10 pick potential....

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

mehiad.jpg

Posted 3 minutes ago.  Bad feet, walking around in 110 degree Manhattan heat in untied, mis-matched, flat soled sneakers.

What kind of show is Douglas running exactly?

SAR I

Now go lose some weight before Ringling Brothers makes a offer.

At least he doesnt have a pulled pork sub in his mitt and sauce on his shirt @tailgatejoe CC tailgatejoe #tailgatejoe

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

mehiad.jpg

Posted 3 minutes ago.  Bad feet, walking around in 110 degree Manhattan heat in untied, mis-matched, flat soled sneakers.

SAR I

Oh boy.  Not sure this kid gets it.   Great player, has one of the best private OL coaches in the league.

Guess he's just not listening 

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

Oh boy.  Not sure this kid gets it.   Great player, has one of the best private OL coaches in the league.

Guess he's just not listening 

ya,horrid shoes for that injury.

as much as he makes he needs to hire a rickshaw

Transportation, india, cart, rickshaw, man, fat, pull stock photo  50bd4ccb-ce2c-4559-99e6-d0603846cd0b

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

mehiad.jpg

SAR I

Is he supposed to be in a wheelchair? Common! Big time drama queen.

Do you know how far he walked? Do you have his pace count? Did he walk miles, a few hundred feet?

Bozo

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

mehiad.jpg

SAR I

What's more interesting then Becton in this photo is the woman over his left shoulder.

She appears to be wearing 5" heels and a red cape.  That may be all she's wearing.  lol

Looks like she might have a super hero logo on the cape.  Something very strange going on there.  :) 

• Haha 1

I didn't read through this whole thread , but I did read that Mekhi has plantar fasciitis.

I had it and it absolutely sucks. It actually changed the gate of my walk. The tendons on the bottom of your feet fin and they actually rip and get holes in them so they look like Swiss cheese. If you've ever stepped on a nail it feels like that probably four to five times a day.

He's a millionaire and they have a top-notch medical facility obviously so I'm sure they can do more for him than soaking his feet or stretching them with a blanket at night.

Just figured I'd chime in because I had it and it's debilitating. In fact when I went to the doctor the other day they did a sonogram on my feet and told me I had marbling which is scar tissue.

Yo it's painful s*** I'm not kidding. I thought I got it from wearing crappy boots at work. But I found out it it can also come from your weight fluctuating and changing how you walk. I know we were joking around and calling him soft baby poop and all this stuff but it's definitely the real deal.

Sorry for the bad news but he's ****ed LOL.

On 6/8/2021 at 8:20 PM, joewilly12 said:

THE BIG SHOW 

image.thumb.png.e28e8b1d2cb5347a5b30d6b112dccabb.png

I realize this isn't exactly a science but if you look at his combine pics it doesn't really look like he is noticeably larger? I dunno its really hard to tell on a guy his size - but hopefully this is a wake up call for him and he will consider losing weight....

neajnpvgqhnsdbgcgv5k

1209417248.jpg.jpg