• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Mullins will be here here at the end of july.

Disappointed in Morgan.  Thought he would pan out.

They should bring Mullens in and give him a chance to win the starting job. Anointing Wilson at this point is idiocy.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

From what I have read and heard, some of these rookies are impressing and could play major roles this upcoming season.

If the Jets only hit on Moore, Vera Tucker and Wilson this would be an incredible draft. 

But if the Jets somehow hit on just 20% of the following draft picks and UDFA:

Michael Carter, Jamien Sherwood, Michael Carter II, Jason Pinnock, Hamsah Nasirildeen, Brandin Echols, Jonathan Marshall, Isaiah Dunn, Michael Dwumfour, Camilo Eifler, Parker Ferguson, Grant Hermanns, Tristen Hoge, Chris Naggar, Jordyn Peters, Hamilcar Rashed Jr., Teton Saltes, Brendon White & Kenny Yeboah

It would be franchise altering. 
I also believe that JD will take his time to evaluate what he has in OTA/TC before addressing the holes at QB, CB and OL.

image.gif

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They should bring Mullens in and give him a chance to win the starting job. Anointing Wilson at this point is idiocy.

I don’t believe you will see Mullens signed until after he has finished rehab on his elbow and can show teams he hasn’t lost any arm strength.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Seems like the beat writers are completely binary in their assessments of QBs....throw an INT bad practice...throw a bunch of TDs and a INT and its a mostly bad day. I mean its like the 7th practice ever do we expect the defense to never make a play? Receivers to run exactly the right route? Seems like so far Zach is night and day compared to Sam at same stage.
Also, Saleh really just needs to shut the hell up. He says such perfect things all the time that I get sucked in and I definitely want him to prove it but I find myself loving his demeanor thought process and approach.

And let’s not forget: Zach is going against the 1’s. Sam wasn’t at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, CTJetsFan said:

You might be cool,  but you'll never be Aldo Nova stepping out of a helicopter under armed guard wearing a leopard skin body suit with cowboy boots cool.

I never noticed that line before. That's hysterical!

After all life is Just a Fantasy .

• Upvote 1