My wife was in a music video!

On 6/4/2021 at 6:07 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

My wife, Kimmie, is in a music video guys that was released today!  Very proud of her.  She's currently starting her own photography business and also provides modeling and writing services, all of which she's been doing for compensation but at the freelance level, but this is her first experience/appearance in a music video.  

Louis is a local artist here in Wilmington, NC.  We went to the "release party" on Wednesday night, where this and 30 other local artists' videos were shown.  

If you go to the 1:04 mark, you'll see her walking into the party setting behind Louis.  Then, at 1:27, you'll see her on the far right hyping up the artist for a good 10+ seconds. 

And yes, several of the people I've tagged below can indeed verify this is my wife.  lol.

@GATA @The Crusher @Nynaeve @jvill 51 @Drums @Smashmouth @CTM @Spoot-Face @JiFapono @deckerfan @Jetscode1 @BallinPB  @Beaver @Greenseed4  @JustEndTheSuffering  @Nolder  @Verbal  @SMC  @Bleedin Green  @Jets Voice of Reason  @Dan.  @HessStation  @AVM  @DPR  @BallinPB  @kdels62  @A.J.   @Leelou  @WWWWombat  @Calder  @T0mShane @Brett @StraightCash @TeddEY @Klecko73isGod@OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!!  @Lily @Naeann@jgb @Barry McCockinner @munchmemory  @Maxman @Paradis @ElBarrioJets  @Jet_Engine1 @section314  @PS17  @heymangold  @RobR  @32EBoozer  @Mogglez @dbatesman  @Patriot Killa  @Creepy Lurker  @Bungaman  @RutgersJetFan  @The Gooch  @Warfish  @HawkeyeJet  @Integrity28  @southparkcpa  @Scott Dierking  @Lith @Sperm Edwards @nycdan @pointman @Doggin94it @nj meadowlands @CrazyCarl40 @Thor99 @Sarge4Tide  @RoadFan @Gastineau Lives @Lurker89

That ain't music .

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

So cool !!!! Has she thought about going into acting ; she’s so beautiful

She did audition for a role last year and did well but didn’t get the part.  It was fun reading lines with her though!

I’m hopeful more opportunities come up for her soon.  She does have a photo shoot coming up next month!  

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

She did audition for a role last year and did well but didn’t get the part.  It was fun reading lines with her though!

I’m hopeful more opportunities come up for her soon.  She does have a photo shoot coming up next month!  

Just remember the little people. By the way the canes have been unstoppable. 

These past few years I’ve been really cheering them up

• Sympathy 1

Congrats to Kimmie.  Hope she gets bigger and better opportunities out there.  She sure has the charisma and beauty on her side.  To this day, no one understands why my wife married me.  Sort of like a hottie marrying a troll.  35 years later, I still wonder.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Dcat said:

Congrats to Kimmie.  Hope she gets bigger and better opportunities out there.  She sure has the charisma and beauty on her side.  To this day, no one understands why my wife married me.  Sort of like a hottie marrying a troll.  35 years later, I still wonder.

The "wife so much hotter it makes no sense" club is even bigger than I thought!

Animated GIF

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Update:

My wife is going to be on the cover of a magazine this month!  :) 

4E670760-7279-43D6-8DC6-045C998CC85C.jpeg

Please remember I said things like "congrats!" and "nice!" on this internet forum when you guys are rich and famous, thanks. 

No seriously though fashion and entertainment is a hard business to break into and it seems like it's working out so that's pretty cool. I have an inkling of it from my step sister who's kids have been in a few commercials and a Netflix movie (just background). The fact that it's even going anywhere at all is worthy of some recognition.

• Post of the Week 1