Hughes- Zacherle in and out, Elijah/Becham, Becton out of shape, ignorant, fat, lazy bastid

2 hours ago, section314 said:

This shouldn't come as a major surprise. A year and a half of remote learning has done irreparable damage to our youth. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Kids are more resilient than that.  It'll take time but things will get better. 

I do fully agree that remote learning at that age does suck.  I hated being in school but that's the point:  You're supposed to hate it a bit as a kid. 

The hate of the monotony of waking up early to go into school is what prepares you to deal with some of that as an adult, until you finally get to do something you're passionate about (whether as your career or as a side hustle/hobby).  I work from home now but only after paying my dues in retail for 5 years after earning my degrees.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, section314 said:

This shouldn't come as a major surprise. A year and a half of remote learning has done irreparable damage to our youth. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

lolz

my parents were both raised during the great depression with my father raised in an orphanage.

The kids today will be just fine, thank you very much.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

For a minute I thought he was asking me a question. 

I hate when I am reading the internet with other people in my place and I laugh out loud. I look like a psycho. Then I try to explain why, and then I just look like a moron. Thanks, Crusher. Thanks a lot. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, mudcat22 said:

Good to see Hank is still around.

If you are the true Mudcat, it is good to see that you are still around too.

From those who are wondering about Henry, this is par for the course.  But when he tells you about Jet players he is right more often than not.  His pre and post draft evaluations are golden.  I would love to hear his review of the players we just took in this year's draft.  What about it @hmhertz Henry?

PS - To the board, how do you link to a poster?  You know, with the green balloon thingy?

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, clayton163v said:

From those who are wondering about Henry, this is par for the course.  But when he tells you about Jet players he is right more often than not.  His pre and post draft evaluations are golden.  I would love to hear his review of the players we just took in this year's draft.  What about it Henry?

PS - To the board, how do you link to a poster?  You know, with the green balloon thingy?

type the "@" symbol and start typing that persons name. you will see a list of people that match what you are typing. 

56 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

I will help you out. 

The guy on the bottom (aka @T0mShane position) did most of the talking

Girl on the top right is cute but pretty sure she just read a commercial midway through the hour plus and then yawned toward the end

I think the guy on the top left is Dick?  Didnt add much.

So back to the guy that talked the whole time ( think he is from the athletic)

-Moore is the best he has seen at jets camp and the best he has seen since OBJ as a rook.  Talked about how he has seen b.marshall (beast) and e.decker (technician) but hasnt seen the type of fast/quick/ability to seperate/run away like e.moore can.  I was stoked and rewatched a couple of his highlights.  just wow. Called E.Moore the best player on the field.  Spent most of the time talking about him.

-bottom guy talked about getting a ticket for having his cell phone out while driving and all that he tried to do to get out of it and it being impossible. that he has to go to the courthouse and cannot just pay the fine. Apparently he is getting married soon as well.

-also talked about becton being hurt is a huge red flag.... not happy to hear that... that people in the org last year were taking bets on when he would come out of that weeks game for something... Said he has no excuse not that he has been a pro over a year and that the jets wont give the press any metrics as to where they want him (weight, BMI, body fat % etc.) but that becton has not made whatever criteria they set for him...

-Nothing earth shattering about anyone else that you havent heard around here.  Zach is great etc. yada yada yada

Anyone else wants to pick up where I leave off here so Larz can digest this in bite size chunks :) 

Why thank you kind sir 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, mrcoops said:

You guys just all need to learn how to speak Hertz.

Every player must have a nickname vaguely based on his own name, and it's always open season for ridiculing Olinemen.

You'll get used to it!

If they can't get used to Jeto, then how are they going to deal with Henry? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, mudcat22 said:

Good to see Hank is still around.

If I wake up tomorrow it will be news.

On January 5th 2005 I was diagnosed having Parkinson's Disease.

The lifespan after after diagnosis is said to be 16 years. If

I wake up Sunday. I attribute into hours & hours of cycling on

my exercise bike and a vigorous program feeding the ducks

Stay  well buddy, we might have something to live for!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 4

55 minutes ago, clayton163v said:

From those who are wondering about Henry, this is par for the course.  But when he tells you about Jet players he is right more often than not.  His pre and post draft evaluations are golden.  I would love to hear his review of the players we just took in this year's draft.  What about it Henry?

Clayton, nice to know a bunch of us dumb****s NYJ Chatters

are still breathing.  I like Wilsons arm talent, spunk and reported work

ethic. the offensive guard / tackle should be fine, although you

are better off accumulating picks than moving up. Really

excited about M Carter RB. His lateral agility is the most important

ability an RB can have it allows him to read the blocking and cut off it.

I hope you watched the Hughes video where he stated Moore was the most impressive player on the team and reminiscent of  OBJ. Reminds

me more of Jerry Rice with his ability not to slow down after the catch,

route running and overall preparedness. Nice see M Carter Deuce

is having a fine camp.  Good to see our follicle challenged Gm

opened his wallet chasing UDFAs. 

yeboah has a good chance starting at TE and Isaiah Dunn, who he

maid the highest paid UDFA DB is also a keeper.

Be well my friend!

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

14 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

2 weeks ago I pointed out Becton’s conditioning, injury and passion for the game concerns and was repeatedly called a troll with a narrative who is making sh*t up out of thin air.  @Jet Nut @32EBoozer

And two weeks later your guessing his foot injury has anything to do with the hot air youre posting

Thanks for pointing out that I realized this the first time you posted it and still do

• WTF? 1

12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And two weeks later your guessing his foot injury has anything to do with the hot air youre posting

Thanks for pointing out that I realized this the first time you posted it and still do

Ummmmmmmmmmm, okay

1 minute ago, addage said:

And your point is?

Nothing more then showing these 2 posters that I wasn’t creating a full of sh*t narrative or trolling the board which they both accused me of for simply voicing a concern that has continued to play out for 2 more weeks.  

5 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Nothing more then showing these 2 posters that I wasn’t creating a full of sh*t narrative or trolling the board which they both accused me of for simply voicing a concern that has continued to play out for 2 more weeks.  

Becton is soft, we all know this. Hopefully that new medical training staff can do something with it. Wouldn’t get our hopes though, seems to be who he is at least right now.