GM George Paton’s tenure gets underway | Behind the Broncos: No Shortcuts (Ep. 1)

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

When juedys agent plays this for him next negotiations he’ll realize why parcels used to say “let’s not put him in canton yet “

lol

I loved Jerry Jeudy coming out of Alabama and wanted him drafted a Jet pretty bad. 

16 games (14 starts) along with 52 Receptions for 856 receiving yards and 3 TD Receptions. 

Despite having to play and WR for 4 crap QBs (including a WR who was asked to play QB for 1 game). 

Jerry Jeudy is absolutely ?

https://youtu.be/DYrChHuBAaY

With all that said I'm glad I'm not GM Joe Douglas because I wouldn't trade Mekhi Becton for the life of me; as a Rookie Franchise LT he was already the most dominant Jet I've witnessed since #24. 

I wonder who will start for Jeudy this year @ QB Lock or Bridgewater?

8 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I loved Jerry Jeudy coming out of Alabama and wanted him drafted a Jet pretty bad. 

16 games (14 starts) along with 52 Receptions for 856 receiving yards and 3 TD Receptions. 

Despite having to play and WR for 4 crap QBs (including a WR who was asked to play QB for 1 game). 

Jerry Jeudy is absolutely ?

https://youtu.be/DYrChHuBAaY

With all that said I'm glad I'm not GM Joe Douglas because I wouldn't trade Mekhi Becton for the life of me; as a Rookie Franchise LT he was already the most dominant Jet I've witnessed since #24. 

I wonder who will start for Jeudy this year @ QB Lock or Bridgewater?

You have to start lock as he has an arm and a chance for some upside.

Teddy offers nothing but checkdowns and has a pop gun arm.

17 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

You have to start lock as he has an arm and a chance for some upside.

Teddy offers nothing but checkdowns and has a pop gun arm.

Teddy offers better decision making and can be a decent game manager for the Broncos if Lock comes out throwing mindless interceptions. (Which is quite possible.)

• Upvote 1

The main radio station and its very biased commentators were going bonkers when the Donkeys were on the clock. They were all saying it has to be Fields, how is this possible, a miracle, etc. They then went off on Paton when he selected a DB instead!! It was quite comical. I actually think he dodged a bullet by not selecting Fields. That would have ensured a short stay in Denver as the GM.

time will tell but i think denver screwed up big time not picking fields - carl banks a few years ago speaking about the jets specifically and all teams generally said if you need a qb you have to keep drafting them until you get it right - where does denver have a qb ready to lead team to playoffs/super bowl? they needed to do what chicago did and roll the dice on an uber successful college qb - no franchise qb then you end up like last years bears - talented and moderately successful regular season team with no way to get to the next level - glad denver got a potentially good cornerback but without the qb ……….

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ncjetman said:

time will tell but i think denver screwed up big time not picking fields - carl banks a few years ago speaking about the jets specifically and all teams generally said if you need a qb you have to keep drafting them until you get it right - where does denver have a qb ready to lead team to playoffs/super bowl? they needed to do what chicago did and roll the dice on an uber successful college qb - no franchise qb then you end up like last years bears - talented and moderately successful regular season team with no way to get to the next level - glad denver got a potentially good cornerback but without the qb ……….

Yep.  The Broncos currently have 2 QB's, which means they have 0 QB's.

If they had taken Fields, at least there'd be a chance of having 1 real QB on the roster...

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ncjetman said:

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yep. And I’d even go further and say draft a QB every year. Sure if you don’t have anyone use a first rounder. But even if you have the GOAT, keep taking swings in the 5th-7th. Ya might just get lucky and hit pay dirt with trade bait 

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  The Broncos currently have 2 QB's, which means they have 0 QB's.

If they had taken Fields, at least there'd be a chance of having 1 real QB on the roster...

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Paton is not GM’ing where football is going 

• Upvote 1